What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooo...If you've nominated @Aka123 for citizenship, then it's approved. Now do the necessary orientation of the freshly minted citizen.

We never left the old ways.... :D

@Hyperion btw Oscar seems to be chomping at the bits to get at the fundoos, any idea what sir does- stream/profession etc.? If it wouldn't be too intrusive to ask, if you know, and if he won't mind you telling me?

Furthermore have you given thought to going back to the old ways- it will require more than an announcement this time since active steps and high visibility wielding of power shall be required from your side- oh and I nominate @Aka123 for formal citizenship.

Abbay salay, pehlay chacha @Dillinger ko "thank you" kaho, aur phirr aa karr apnay Emperor ko salute maro......

Dilliger, ma-man, I've been thinking of adding some sort of new salutation with the Emperor.... how'd Aalam Pannah Emperor, or supreme commander Emperor.... sound? :D...... do advise....

So do I need to raise a request for that? Who'll approve it? Is it @Hyperion ? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooo...If you've nominated @Aka123 for citizenship, then it's approved. Now do the necessary orientation of the freshly minted citizen.

We never left the old ways.... :D

We've got talibunny infiltrators, our brother @arp2041 is perpetually MIA, we've got a Rampage (Alpha) infestation. Btw when did we become sisters? :cuckoo: We need to cleanse our nation and bring it back to the path of glory. :butcher:
@Hyperion Something less ostentatious but more curt and ergo authoritarian perhaps (more fearsome less flowery lest we go the mughal way and be left to rot in some gora officer's basement in Rangoon)- Hyperion Rex?

Btw now that KSA shall be sending over Mullahs- maybe its time to bring out that A-team you were envisioning. :sniper:

Beta, saari Army iftaari parr invited hai..... we never conquer during the month of fasting and parties.... :partay:

YOU KABOOTAR...CALLING YOURSELF MULLAH AND HAVING HALWA WITH GAMBIT ON THE OTHER SIDE? :woot:
@Hyperion let us unite against this mullaism.......where is @Secur...gather your army..time to launch decisive operation against them...:lol:

We've got talibunny infiltrators, our brother @arp2041 is perpetually MIA, we've got a Rampage (Alpha) infestation. Btw when did we become sisters? :cuckoo: We need to cleanse our nation and bring it back to the path of glory. :butcher:
soon the mullah naswaris will dominate the naswarville :devil:

Beta aisa nahin kehtay, chachu Hypey aisee phenti charhatay hain kay kingdom kay bandar bhee laraz jaatay hain.... :D

Aanay do.... we will have them raw .... with a pinch of black pepper.......... :D

Like Rock oysters with lemon and pepper.

Do these mullah wannabes even know what happens to them if we leave them hanging upside down for too long with wires running into their gonads? :omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom