What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beta aisa nahin kehtay, chachu Hypey aisee phenti charhatay hain kay kingdom kay bandar bhee laraz jaatay hain.... :D
beta abhi aap nai rampage baba k torture cells nahi dekhay na is waja sai abhi zuban chal rahi hai :D

@S.U.R.B. I Love your previous jocker avatar it was awsome use that again..............:cry::cry::cry:

Ok! for you,i'll put it on back again.

Brother, if you like it.You are most welcome to share it.

bigjoe+avatar+joker+normal+2013.png

I was using the Green version.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Like Rock oysters with lemon and pepper.

Do these mullah wannabes even know what happens to them if we leave them hanging upside down for too long with wires running into their gonads? :omghaha:
duh ... such a painless death

i prefer strappado with whipping and a sharp knife to cuts small parts :butcher: !!!

for swift justice , i like to use the "pull apart by horses execution" .

@Dillinger so which 1 do u prefer for urself ???? :devil:

@Dillinger so which 1 do u prefer for urself ???? :devil:

Beta the wired gonads is just the start- we aren't so simple with our torture like you talib runts- me and @Hyperion dip you into a sensory deprivation chamber- pull on Cohiba Singlos with a toast of Glenfiddich and by the time we come back- kaput Rampage's conscious self- FOREVER. Well either that or you go insane. :)

AND if you somehow endure- there's always @Armstrong and @Secur- fancy having Secur operate on you with a few choice narcotics before we leave you in Butt sahib's tender care. :agree:

Beta the wired gonads is just the start- we aren't so simple with our torture like you talib runts- me and @Hyperion dip you into a sensory deprivation chamber- pull on Cohiba Singlos with a toast of Glenfiddich and by the time we come back- kaput Rampage's conscious self- FOREVER. Well either that or you go insane. :)

AND if you somehow endure- there's always @Armstrong and @Secur- fancy having Secur operate on you with a few choice narcotics before we leave you in Butt sahib's tender care. :agree:
You Infidel !!! You have no idea what i have in store for u !!!!!

I will send some exotic s£x jihadis for u in the cave cell to give u some bj's .....

and just when u reach orgasm , i will have ur gonads chopped off along with ur tiny dick !!!! :omghaha:

You Infidel !!! You have no idea what i have in store for u !!!!!

I will send some exotic s£x jihadis for u in the cave cell to give u some bj's .....

and just when u reach orgasm , i will have ur gonads chopped off along with ur tiny dick !!!! :omghaha:

Such an infantile notion of torture- so bland and so tepid. @Armstrong, teach him what Mullah Omar taught you.

@Neptune , sorry I am late to this debate, all I can do is congratulate you for thinking something yourself. Please read on the subject, remove your own bias (imagine you are born in xyz household) and look at things from completely neutral standpoint.

Your mind will play tricks with you for example if you are turk you will desperately 'want' your version to be true (and not iranian or arabic version of any event), you can never remove that bias but be aware of it.

This is a generic advice to be closer to truth, not specific to religion, for example turks tend to be very nationalistic which is a handicap sometimes.

As somebody said, truth shall set you free. :cheers:
oye i think iv'e heard this theory before :D !!! tell me where ? ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom