What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
You Indian Infidel, convert now or face our wrath. WE shall commit a suicide attack, which is a sin, but not as big a sin as your Shirk, so that makes it Sawab as:-
Small Gunah-Great Gunah=-Small Gunah
-Gunah= Sawab
Thus,
-Small Gunah= Small Sawab

Replacing, we get
Small Gunah-Great Gunah=Small Sawab

:woot: ...... :omghaha:

haha its workin again c...: n u said u wudnt get angry dis time :unsure:

Nah, I wasn't angry. I was just playing around. :lol:

n i havnt tried it fully yet mayb cuz da devil in me is locked for a month right nw so is inactive

Why weren't you locked up? :angel:

da pic was very funny dat u shared...

:cheers:

heres frm me:tongue:

What's "Phoenix IC"? So Disaster Girl blew me up because my jokes sucked? :P

My turn.......click here. Haha! :rofl: :sniper:

@Ayush.

The mods here are against our Taliban ideology, I tried to spread our message and say that Indians are evil, and what we should do to them to cleanse this world, but I got a warning for trolling :(
mods must be crazy.. :hang2:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is he against us Taliban? We shall blow anyone up :D

Best of luck with that- @Hyperion did we leave the borders so unmanned that talibunnies are pouring into Naswar too. Sab mushkilon ki ek hi jadd hai- which has brought us to this. :hitwall:

@Hyperion-

Zsymon has finally convinced me he is right!
I'm with team Taliban

Anyways, talking to females on forums is Gunah.

STOP IT IMMEDIATELY!
Welcome to the mullah brigade :D !!!

isl-2f.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol:

@Hyperion btw Oscar seems to be chomping at the bits to get at the fundoos, any idea what sir does- stream/profession etc.? If it wouldn't be too intrusive to ask, if you know, and if he won't mind you telling me?

Furthermore have you given though to going back to the old ways- it will require more than an announcement this time since active steps and high visibility wielding of power shall be required from your side- oh and I nominate @Aka123 for formal citizenship.

So do I need to raise a request for that? Who'll approve it? Is it @Hyperion ? :D

Best of luck with that- @Hyperion did we leave the borders so unmanned that talibunnies are pouring into Naswar too. Sab mushkilon ki ek hi jadd hai- which has brought us to this. :hitwall:

TALIBAN CAN NOT BE STOPPED. WE ARE LEGION!

Welcome to the mullah brigade :D !!!

isl-2f.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU KABOOTAR...CALLING YOURSELF MULLAH AND HAVING HALWA WITH GAMBIT ON THE OTHER SIDE? :woot:
@Hyperion let us unite against this mullaism.......where is @Secur...gather your army..time to launch decisive operation against them...:lol:

PS:- This won't affect my Naswarville Residence, mansion, furniture, TV's, cars, Computers, game consoles, Android Phones, iPhones, Naswar, shall it?

TALIBAN CAN NOT BE STOPPED. WE ARE LEGION!

Shallow graves..my dear..very shallow graves where the mongrels can get to you. :astagh:

Beside, our super soldier- @Secur will be enough to mop up your lot- he can roll with Zarvi, you folks are penny pushers compared to him.:omghaha:

Shallow graves..my dear..very shallow graves where the mongrels can get to you. :astagh:

Beside, our super soldier- @Secur will be enough to mop up your lot- he can roll with Zarvi, you folks are penny pushers compared to him.:omghaha:

WE shall soon outnumber these fascist liberal Zionist RAW CIA evil Satanic Luciferian Illuminati secularists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom