What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
khan hoo sab??
Sehri kay baad sab tunn hoo gaey bed main??:undecided:
1069955_564320356943750_614119443_n.jpg

Mate, whenever I do reply, relating to a "certain" topic/post/thread, I do remain within certain limits and don't just go on a blind diatribe. I mostly target certain mindsets, not individuals, even though the opposing side maybe involved in borderline slander. Is there anyone here on the forum who will accuse me of abusing them personally? No actually. You won't find anyone. Btw, in your post, if you're referring to couple of my posts where I may have categorized certain people, those were my personal experiences/opinions, and I always made sure to put a note/disclaimer for such stuff.

Furthermore, yes, it's true that I don't appreciate certain mindsets, and oppose them vehemently (through dialogue/debate), but can you blame me for it? I'm from a region of Pakistan whose social fabric has been completely obliterated by the said "people," and the body count keeps piling up on a daily basis. Now, would I say that they are not center of my attention, obviously I can't say that, as they are, and rightly so.

Moreover, this forum is a nice place to meet few gifted Pakistanis, an apt place to have an intelligent dialogue with them regarding certain social issues, and to judge the social pulse of Pakistan. However, being a forum, having a dialogue is it's limitation. For anything other than that, regarding future policy decisions of Pakistan vis-a-vis this mess we are collectively trapped-in, I keep in regular contact with people in DMG/FO/PAF/PA, who've just started climbing respective career ladders to levels/strata that actually does matter. On a lighter: If I had a chance, I'd certainly go for an AIPAC kind of organization world over to educate people about the tyranny perpetrated by certain nations/sects etc etc. :P

Lol, I do chit-chat a lot. Well, I have loads of free time, therefore, why not? Anyhow, mein m'azraat-khwa hoon aggar meri koi posts aap ko achi nahin laggi.... :D

Actually - I'm not totally convinced of this being in the "past", I was deeply perplexed to read a recent post or two. @Hyperion is a good (even a very good) poster except when this anti-Arab thing kicks in him.

Racism is still not kosher with us, be it against Arabs or be it against anyone else. Lots of discussions on Arabs exists from way back on this forum, certainly older than what his join date is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Moreover, this forum is a nice place to meet few gifted Pakistanis,

.... :D
[/B]

lolz....who are those few gifted...ab naam bhi bata hi do.... :D

Lol, I do chit-chat a lot. Well, I have loads of free time, therefore, why not? Anyhow, mein m'azraat-khwa hoon aggar meri koi posts aap ko achi nahin laggi

hahahaha....I said the same to razpak..... :rofl:

Tuu bhee kuch kamm nahi bolta..... :D

Gifted, not so much, maybe marginally gifted? :rofl:..... bhawawwawawawawawawawawawawa.... :rofl:

[/B]

lolz....who are those few gifted...ab naam bhi bata hi do.... :D

hahahaha....I said the same to razpak..... :rofl:

Tuu bhee kuch kamm nahi bolta..... :D

Gifted, not so much, maybe marginally gifted? :rofl:..... bhawawwawawawawawawawawawawa.... :rofl:

Thankyou sirr jee....
oho...mai ne socha k aap k sentimental hone ka faida utha loon...but aap tu wapis asli mode mai agaye hain :D

Mein zindagi mein sirf eik baar sentimental hua tha..... jabb mera doggy marra tha, panch saal pehlay....... :devil:

Thankyou sirr jee....
oho...mai ne socha k aap k sentimental hone ka faida utha loon...but aap tu wapis asli mode mai agaye hain :D

Mein zindagi mein sirf eik baar sentimental hua tha..... jabb mera doggy marra tha, panch saal pehlay....... :devil:

oho...mera bhia kuch aisaa hi haal hua tha jab mera tota mara tha... :cray:

uff kitna jhoot boltay hai aap sir ji....:D

oye things couldn't be better !!! our party won the elections and my uncle is going to be President Of Pakistan :yahoo:
did you just wake up... :D
you did not tell your favourite novel.. which one ?

im not joking about the president thing !!! Mr. mamnoon hussain is my uncle !!! btw harry potter series are my favorite novels !!!!
wow..congrats then... I dont know how president election works there...
harry potter ..lolz.. but still better than sheldon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom