What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
itni choti umer mein hakeem?- shadi ho gai hai kya?- :bunny:-

bhai q tu meri age ki itni publicuty karraha hai??:pissed:
jo 2/4 bachey hain ginhain ni pta unhain bi btana chah raha hai……
well btw actually main apnay dado kay hakeem say muft mashwaray leeta rehta hoon aksar… :D :rofl:

bhai q tu meri age ki itni publicuty karraha hai??:pissed:
jo 2/4 bachey hain gunhain ni ota unhain bi btana chah raha hai……
well btw actually main apnay dado kay hakeem say muft mashwaray leeta rehta hoon aksar… :D :rofl:

but This time it's R.I.P URDU :omghaha:

@Hyperion @Armstrong has stopped flirting with me over gmail and even here. I feel so unloved at the moment, no one to provide me succor as I fall into this pit of isolation- :cry:*Butt Sahib- this is your cue for stepping in- this is the zone of easy manipulation and creating familiar intimacy so that it maybe exploited later for fruitful encounters.

Last edited by a moderator:
@gambit howdy !!! yaar whatever happened to the hellads project , is it cancelled ??? if not than can u tell me the range of the beam and also if a 150 kw laser beam is strong enough to intercept an incoming icbm and if it can also be used against ground targets ...

@Hyperion-

Zsymon has finally convinced me he is right!
I'm with team Taliban

Anyways, talking to females on forums is Gunah.

STOP IT IMMEDIATELY!

@Ayush.

The mods here are against our Taliban ideology, I tried to spread our message and say that Indians are evil, and what we should do to them to cleanse this world, but I got a warning for trolling :(

@Ayush.

The mods here are against our Taliban ideology, I tried to spread our message and say that Indians are evil, and what we should do to them to cleanse this world, but I got a warning for trolling :(

Yeah.. :yahoo:

@Hyperion-

Zsymon has finally convinced me he is right!
I'm with team Taliban

Anyways, talking to females on forums is Gunah.

STOP IT IMMEDIATELY!

Ye kya bol raha hai :woot:

Yeah.. :yahoo:

Ye kya bol raha hai :woot:

You Indian Infidel, convert now or face our wrath. WE shall commit a suicide attack, which is a sin, but not as big a sin as your Shirk, so that makes it Sawab as:-
Small Gunah-Great Gunah=-Small Gunah
-Gunah= Sawab
Thus,
-Small Gunah= Small Sawab

Replacing, we get
Small Gunah-Great Gunah=Small Sawab

@Hyperion btw Oscar seems to be chomping at the bits to get at the fundoos, any idea what sir does- stream/profession etc.? If it wouldn't be too intrusive to ask, if you know, and if he won't mind you telling me?

Furthermore have you given thought to going back to the old ways- it will require more than an announcement this time since active steps and high visibility wielding of power shall be required from your side- oh and I nominate @Aka123 for formal citizenship.

@Hyperion btw Oscar seems to be chomping at the bits to get at the fundoos, any idea what sir does- stream/profession etc.? If it wouldn't be too intrusive to ask, if you know, and if he won't mind you telling me?

Is he against us Taliban? We shall blow anyone up :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom