What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lady, it wasn't an insinuation of any sorts. It was my "personal" opinion, the way I see it. Why jump the gun and aim right for me?

In the 4 years I have been here, no one has gotten banned for "posting a single post about the Arabs."

That's quite an over-exaggeration. Got proof?

Never did that...... there was one guy with picture of Quaid sitting on a chair, who did that.... but then he left...... didn't even know who he was.......... :D

Oh please @Hyperion I was there ! You were the most vocal on the 'A-Rabs' & don't talk about that other guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
In the 4 years I have been here, no one has gotten banned for "posting a single post about the Arabs."

That's quite an over-exaggeration. Got proof?

Basically he was obsessed with Arabs when he joined forum. He just used to hate Arabs... Got several polite warnings for wrongly pronouncing their name as A-rab and so on. Warnings didn't bother him much despite the fact I kept my hands soft on him for his other good posts.

Now he didn't even realise but he has changed a lot... He doesn't expressively hate them anymore.. He just criticise them... so plenty of leverage is now given to him. It's not a change of moderation but his writing style that has made the difference.

I have to go somewhere in a few minutes...so was hoping tht the thread wasnt closed... @balixd

So you mean to say, I've become a decent human-being? :D

Actually, that's not the case. The thing is, what I've realized is that, no matter how much you analyze a situation, no one cares anyways. Therefore, I post more on happy threads.

Basically he was obsessed with Arabs when he joined forum. He just used to hate Arabs... Got several polite warnings for wrongly pronouncing their name as A-rab and so on. Warnings didn't bother him much despite the fact I kept my hands soft on him for his other good posts.

Now he didn't even realise but he has changed a lot... He doesn't expressively hate them anymore.. He just criticise them... so plenty of leverage is now given to him. It's not a change of moderation but his writing style that has made the difference.

Oh man! Ask Oscar sir. I see that we have a new crop of fundoos too- some fellow who's handle is a "laqueef" or something, another one with "jihad" as his handle, even our alpha clone Rampage, and obvio Zarvi bhai. Kemalist appreciation going on I see, oh man, that fellow must have scared the living daylights out of the mullah brigade and KSA.
@Hyperion @Dillinger u twisted sisters have nothing to talk about except discussing others , do u ?

let me get some popcorns ....its getting interesting :pop: :pop:
smiley-eatdrink017.gif

Join in. Why don't you? :D

Remember that it's a forum. It's nice to comment, reply and give us your opinions as well......

let me get some popcorns ....its getting interesting :pop: :pop:
smiley-eatdrink017.gif

So you mean to say, I've become a decent human-being? :D

Well you did get married & Bhabi is an angel so some of it was bound to rub off you ! :)

Actually, that's not the case. The thing is, what I've realized is that, no matter how much you analyze a situation, no one cares anyways. Therefore, I post more on happy threads.

Then we are of one mind on this ! :kiss3:

well the forum is flooded with fundos - as you call them, so what difference does it make if we have a pack of wolf to hunt them down? :what:

Oh man! Ask Oscar sir. I see that we have a new crop of fundoos too- some fellow who's handle is a "laqueef" or something, another one with "jihad" as his handle, even our alpha clone Rampage, and obvio Zarvi bhai. Kemalist appreciation going on I see, oh man, that fellow must have scared the living daylights out of the mullah brigade and KSA.

Refer all fundoos here, the best way to handle fundoos(and I do not refer to just religious types but nationalists and jingoists etc) is to simply thread ban them. You see, in the many eons of moderation here I have come to realize one thing; You cannot argue with idiots(actually I figured that out the second day of joining but the cliche is nice). Banning them or infracting them goes against the ethos of the forum that has been developed now despite the best efforts of many "senior(with many posts..even if most of them are trash)" members. Hence, the newest tool is my favorite; something delightful known as a thread ban. You see, infracting someone and banning them for repeat violations, widely idiotic ideas and more importantly spreading discord and discontent among posters is not the solution since they simply make new I.Ds..and that is not confined to fundoos but many of the self appointed "liberal" variety. But simply ban them from the thread and that does the trick. Its like muting the T.V when Aamir Liaqat's show comes on. You know they're there and see the discussion returning to a generally balanced level but cant do jack about it. They cant post on that anywhere else or create a new thread since that will violate the rules. They may try new I.D's but for some of these "senior" members.. that is the best solution. And that includes everybody.

As for the Arab rule, your's truly is quite outspoken about the influence of a particular breed of Theological Arabs and their devastation on our society..along with others like them from certain religious schools of thought. But if one is to shut up only because of the color of their screen name. Then, well.. that is the torment that plagues our entire country and collective Ummah.

There will always be those that will cry of unfair treatment and how rules on posts for ourselves are relaxed as compared to them when they say the same thing. But they quite gleefully ignore that while some people will state a PoV and sit with it. They tend to simply keep making tuna sandwich and insist its the new deli line. Hence with such cases, we will not be lenient regardless of how well articulated and British the post is.

The thread was locked for routine moderation.

Stop making a fuss. Or I will lock it up for good!

@balixd - you should be even more aware of funny men in foreign lands on this forum :D

no wonder they call you Inhouse monster - with due respect ofcourse .....:D
they have breed of every kind in foreign lands - I wonder what breed are you talking about here ?

The thread was locked for routine moderation.
Stop making a fuss. Or I will lock it up for good!
@balixd - you should be even more aware of funny men in foreign lands on this forum :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom