What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
942382_632339990112308_676818387_n.jpg

hahahahaha....seriously.....I don't know why some are so fond of show-off :D

jannab ka ab baqi yahi kam bacha hai life main??
Mark Zinger Burger kay chamchay……:angry:

Shayad apka dil tot gaya yh jaan k k uski profile pic fake hai- aik seconds mein kitnay suhanay sapnay saja liye hoon gay ap nay- :disagree:- teenagers- :crazy:-

Laqueef is an old member, who got banned, went and created a new ID. Jihad, as the name suggests. Rampage, I'm 100% certain is you know who............. (psychological issues). The name that can not be mentioned.........

If I stay here on the forum for one more year, this place may become the secular HQ of "Nayya Pakistan"..... :D

You be dead by then, secular my foot. They'll hang you by your toe nails- influential back ground ghas charne jaye. Why am I complaining anyway- most people don't even know the dictionary meaning of secular- even in the largest secular democracy in the world. :sick:

I have a sneaky feeling that it could be as you say with our infestation- more than one pest perhaps? Ooh btw @Amstrong seems to be thinking less like Mullah Omar these days, reason?:)

Well, regarding @Armstrong, I do have a comment, however, it'd be inappropriate of me to blurt it out on the forum........ got to do with snakes waking up from hibernation......... pants....... and a few other things........ :D

You be dead by then, secular my foot. They'll hang you by your toe nails- influential back ground ghas charne jaye. Why am I complaining anyway- most people don't even know the dictionary meaning of secular- even in the largest secular democracy in the world. :sick:

I have a sneaky feeling that it could be as you say with our infestation- more than one pest perhaps? Ooh btw @Amstrong seems to be thinking less like Mullah Omar these days, reason?:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you know that when I joined the forum, just one comment about Arabs, would get you a perma ban in seconds... things have come a long way..... now everyone appreciates an open dialogue....... a debate......

@Awesome @WebMaster @Zakii @TaimiKhan @muse - what do you think this guy is smoking?

Delusions of grandeur much?

@Dillinger @Hyperion - Don't psycho-analyze me - Theres nothing there ! :hitwall:

And @Hyperion those perma-bans were because most of you lot were racists with a humungous 'R' ! Mentioning camel humping & calling them A-Rabs every time you mention them is going to get you banned no matter how witty one is ! :kiss3:

What grandeur? I'm commenting on visible change in attitudes. It used to be heavily moderated for such issues before, and now people can comment and speak openly!

Btw, which part of my quoted comment made you think of grandiosity, on my behalf? Don't misinterpret things out of context, and raise red-flags for things that aren't even there.

@Awesome @WebMaster @Zakii @TaimiKhan @muse - what do you think this guy is smoking?

Delusions of grandeur much?
@Awesome @WebMaster @Zakii @TaimiKhan @muse

What grandeur? I'm commenting on visible change in attitudes. It used to be heavily moderated for such issues before, and now people can comment and speak openly!

Btw, which part of my quoted comment made you think of grandiosity, on my behalf? Don't misinterpret things out of context, and raise red-flags for things that aren't even there.

In the 4 years I have been here, no one has gotten banned for "posting a single post about the Arabs."

That's quite an over-exaggeration. Got proof?

Never did that...... there was one guy with picture of Quaid sitting on a chair, who did that.... but then he left...... didn't even know who he was.......... :D

@Dillinger @Hyperion - Don't psycho-analyze me - Theres nothing there ! :hitwall:

And @Hyperion those perma-bans were because most of you lot were racists with a humungous 'R' ! Mentioning camel humping & calling them A-Rabs every time you mention them is going to get you banned no matter how witty one is ! :kiss3:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom