What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Zakii please open my file ..whats written there? :ashamed:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Oscar never mind sir, its back up again. :yahoo:
@Hyperion we need coastal defense systems- LONG range ones to avoid a blockade. :frown:

@Zakii please open my file ..whats written there? :ashamed:

I don't have a lot of say about you. You are a good member/person but occasionally annoy someone and get banned for pity reasons :lol:

Thank god..it opens finally.............. :D

in Germany's case,you wud have to learn most of German n not bit of it like other countries cuz most of their education there is in German as they dun support english n its(German) one tuff lang:tongue:

its not like u wud be knowin few words of chinese e.g cheeko peeko seeko fang tung che:laugh: n it will b all fine!!

That's true, but not all universities there use German as a language of instruction. English is used as a primary language in some institutes as well.

Yeah Chinese sounds funny, in fact most East Asian languages I have heard sound kind of funny to me.

you mayb n will b comfortable wid ppl of different cultures but cant be sure how thy wud react havin u in their company:tongue: will hav to wait n see their reaction to u jk

I knew you were joking, but my face went from this ":)" to this ":angry:" after reading that comment. :lol: Nice try! :D

I have got a message for you here. :P

yes UK is best for Pakistanies n asians...ull find an asian or punjabi on every signal even wearin shalwar kameez n saree in daylight haha:omghaha: wahan pi tu one can use urdu or punjabi in universaties nw instead of english...such is da influence of asians there nw as half of india n pak lives there
frm where did u do ur BBA?

Yup, I know the UK is filled with Asians. The British packed their bags & left their colonies only to have those people follow them all the way back to Britain. :rofl:

As for your post #10349, I skimmed through that thread. To be honest, I am not in the mood to discuss religion.

Me back... where is everybody? :pop:

Any latest while I was away? :D

@Oscar, mate, I never complained.... then why the lengthy post? :blink:

Hola- hmm..so do we go on the hunt then? So many fundoos such little time- btw Pakistan banned Dawkins- :devil:

@hinduguy death to all apostates!:butcher:

You an atheist too, or are you true to your nom de pluse so to say?

where is that post, I cant find it.. oscar is going against spirit of debate by banning people who go against his views. Infraction should be against specific rule, time to have a codified PDF rulebook, and every mod will quote specific rule against which he is giving infraction.
I am not aware if there is one at one place. Some sites ask you to agree on it before posting your first post.

All is OK now mate! :D

Where is the Grandeur in his statement. @Hyperion just compared how things were back then with how open things are now.

I don't see any grandiosity in that. Maybe you can explain something I missed ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom