What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Neptune yaar i didnt want to make an *** out of myself in the senior cafe so this is the answer to some of ur questions. ...............

Yaar Allah needs some language to convey his message so he chose arabic as the language for quran , hebrew for bible and torah . now u see that if there is a non-american fan of Clint Eastwood and loves him so he dress like him , acts like him even when western culture is not his.he does that because he loves his movies . similarly, we muslims deeply love Muhammad S.A more than anything else , so we like to dress like him, act like him , we love his language and his culture because we love him . u ask why do i have to learn arabic ? because your whole religion is in arabic , quran is in arabic , hadith is in arabic . in order to truly understand a book u have to understand its language and belive me the true joy of quran comes when u can understand it while reciting it.

did the people of madinah accepted islam becuz of any war or pressure ?????? NO ..... I DONT KNOW ABOUT OTHER RACES BUT we , the indian muslims surely didnt accept islam because of some war but because we were fed up of the hindu's shudar ,barhaman , khatri system.

ur question about why allah has to test us to pas his judgement when he already knows what we are??? ............. what i understand is that a good parent gives his child a gift when he sees that his child has earned it . so he tests him, gives him some chores to do to see if the child obeys him. he connot just say that i wont give u an i pod because i know that in future u would disobey me . hope that my answers make some sense !!!!!! :lol:

rampage also read aeros response here http://www.defence.pk/forums/seniors-cafe/266587-loosing-my-religion.html#post4557826

u shud also post ur reply there!

some of the questions i also had in mind,are answerd by @Aeronaut,it was to the point,cant ty there as its seniors cafe..so thnx @Aeronaut

Last edited by a moderator:
seniors cafe sux if it doesnt allow us too to post there
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif
:P :meeting:

i can not see your signature , @MASHmallow can you ? :undecided:
here u go ........ “I warn you against shedding blood, indulging in it and making a habit of it, for blood never sleeps.”
― Saladin

@Neptune

Great questions, I recommend you to ask more questions what's in your minds. It is normal, nothing to be ashamed.

I do research and many common questions but Islam is the guidance of our life and the way. Civil wars is Ninety percent related to politics situations, nothing to do with Muslims label or religions issues. In fact, they live under dictatorship more than 40 years in most Arab countries, it is interesting experiments and trials.

I read the thread @Neptune started, had a few points to reply but then I read posts by @Aeronaut and @Awesome, both did pretty well so they've already covered almost everything. :tup: Will follow that thread to learn few things myself.. :)

Just replied waiting for @Aeronaut's approval or of @WebMaster's. :laugh:

:undecided: i havnt been looking up medical thing, but i got this ad
Untitled.jpg

:rofl: the old man is almost crying......suits you alot... :woot:

The answer to your questions is in this joke:

================================

When God made man there was only one. The various parts argued about who would be boss. The hands said they should be boss, because they did all the work. The feet thought they should be boss, because they took man where he could do the work and get food. The stomach thought it should be boss, because it digested the food. The heart thought it should be boss, because it pumped the blood that allowed the food to be digested by the stomach. The brain said, “I have to send all the signals to get each of you to do your job, therefore I am the boss!” The ***-hole said, “I’ll show you who’s boss!” So he closed up and wouldn’t let anything pass. After a few days, the stomach ached… the hands were practically helpless… the feet could not carry the body . . . the heart was about ready to stop pumping blood… the brain’s signals were being ignored.

TO ALL THIS, THERE IS A MORAL. YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE A BRAIN TO BE A BOSS …. JUST AN ***-HOLE.”

Edit: @Aeronaut @Jungibaaz @nuclearpak :D

Mr.Panoptus,you have use a joke as your logic,I appreciate that.. :D

But apart of joke let me add this my dear friend,scientifically and physically, the body organs are restricted to perform specific tasks on the signals of brain only,there are two factors due to which your body failed to work

1)When mind lost it's control somehow over your body.
2)An external interruption |(bacterial,viral etc infection,and it is also works on when WBC on signal of 'BRAIN' are failed to detect it and work on it)

All humans are equal in the sight of god,they are provided with different functions and gifted with different potential so the system moves in harmony with arrange pattern.
Let me give another example, and this example is not a joke which is used as a logic,but a fact,a science which clearly potrays the systematic work of God and his selection.

A/c to environmental sciences,an energy law that:energy can neither be created nor be destroyed,but it can change it's form from one to another.
The application can be seen as follows:

The sun gives us a solar energy....this energy is thus taken by plants and is converted into Chemical energy....the herbivorous animals then masticate the leaves of plants...due to which the chemical energy is converted into mechanical energy......those herbivorous are eaten by predators and thus converted into feasible material/dead animal being eaten up by bacteria and re-conversion of energy into something new....and the order continues.

To run the above energy cycle,we have following components necessary and without them the change will not continue:
The sun...plants....animals etc...if a single component is absent here then the whole cycle will stop working.
if you look closely you will realize the importance of all components...the same is applied as follows:

The sun=leaders/rulers
The plants=subject
The animals=forces/worriers etc

A single component is reduced and the system will fail.It is us who have decided that who is greater and who is less but Allah hasn't,he has other criteria.It is us the people of stone-age mentality,of low caliber who give high respect to leaders but not understand that fact, answer and criteria of respect which Allah has mentioned in Quran and which reflects in his system as well.Hope that you will enjoy my dear friend.

@Aeronaut @nuclearpak @Jungibaaz @Secur @Leader @Jazzbot @Talon ...enjoy mates.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom