What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I know I would have to learn German first, but their education is really good. Besides, whatever country you go to, you are going to have to learn a bit of their language.

I have traveled a lot, & interacted with people from various backgrounds so I am comfortable with other cultures, it really doesn't matter which country I go to as long as the university is respectable.

Distance doesn't matter at all these days, it's not like I plan on walking & swimming to Australia. :lol: Anyone can adapt to weather conditions, & the UK still has good universities. Marshmallow, you are hell bent on making every country look bad. Haha! :lol:

in Germany's case,you wud have to learn most of German n not bit of it like other countries cuz most of their education there is in German as they dun support english n its(German) one tuff lang:tongue:

its not like u wud be knowin few words of chinese e.g cheeko peeko seeko fang tung che:laugh: n it will b all fine!!

you mayb n will b comfortable wid ppl of different cultures but cant be sure how thy wud react havin u in their company:tongue: will hav to wait n see their reaction to u :tongue:
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif
jk

yes UK is best for Pakistanies n asians...ull find an asian or punjabi on every signal even wearin shalwar kameez n saree in daylight haha:omghaha: wahan pi tu one can use urdu or punjabi in universaties nw instead of english...such is da influence of asians there nw as half of india n pak lives there:bunny: im sure @Aka123 too wud agree wid me here:lol:

frm where did u do ur BBA?

Last edited by a moderator:
in Germany's case,you wud have to learn most of German n not bit of it like other countries cuz most of their education there is in German as they dun support english n its(German) one tuff lang:tongue:

its not like u wud be knowin few words of chinese e.g cheeko peeko seeko fang tung che:laugh: n it will b all fine!!

you mayb n will b comfortable wid ppl of different cultures but cant be sure how thy wud react havin u in their company:tongue: will hav to wait n see their reaction to u :tongue:
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif
jk

yes UK is best for Pakistanies n asians...ull find an asian or punjabi on every signal even wearin shalwar kameez n saree in daylight haha:omghaha: wahan pi tu one can use urdu or punjabi in universaties nw instead of english...such is da influence of asians there nw as half of india n pak lives there:bunny: im sure @Aka123 too wud agree wid me here:lol:

frm where did u do ur BBA?

Agree!! :D

@Neptune yaar i didnt want to make an *** out of myself in the senior cafe so this is the answer to some of ur questions. ...............

Yaar Allah needs some language to convey his message so he chose arabic as the language for quran , hebrew for bible and torah . now u see that if there is a non-american fan of Clint Eastwood and loves him so he dress like him , acts like him even when western culture is not his.he does that because he loves his movies . similarly, we muslims deeply love Muhammad S.A more than anything else , so we like to dress like him, act like him , we love his language and his culture because we love him . u ask why do i have to learn arabic ? because your whole religion is in arabic , quran is in arabic , hadith is in arabic . in order to truly understand a book u have to understand its language and belive me the true joy of quran comes when u can understand it while reciting it.

did the people of madinah accepted islam becuz of any war or pressure ?????? NO ..... I DONT KNOW ABOUT OTHER RACES BUT we , the indian muslims surely didnt accept islam because of some war but because we were fed up of the hindu's shudar ,barhaman , khatri system.

ur question about why allah has to test us to pas his judgement when he already knows what we are??? ............. what i understand is that a good parent gives his child a gift when he sees that his child has earned it . so he tests him, gives him some chores to do to see if the child obeys him. he connot just say that i wont give u an i pod because i know that in future u would disobey me . hope that my answers make some sense !!!!!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom