What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
:omghaha::rofl:

1044687_311516548993121_1146538630_n.jpg

Now that is like a true Muslim !

Are we expected to believe in his ' fairness ' ? Doesn't he himself mentions that he has set different conditions for different people ?

Despite being a secular and liberal , I still do pray at times and I do fast the whole month , if even without strong faith , mate . The God knows that I have been thankful for what I was given but the anger for what I haven't been is greater somehow and I am not talking about material things . Neither have I lost my girlfriend in a tragic accident :D

Where you were ? Where you are ? Where will you be ? :D

I beat you in the more ' Quranic ' approach thing though . I had known and understood from a long time where did the major fault lines in the religion arise from .

First of all..you know KESC interruption.....:D

Second..it is very sad..that you have lost your darling,your loved one...I also understand your pain,because I have lost my father too...and after that what we have faced I understand it pretty well..but this is life,this is the way of god..to him we belong,to him we will return...I have never complained to him,never..because I have a faith,a hope that I will see him again one day Inshallah...yes..it would be unfair,if i will also not face death and meet my father.
Secur..pain,tragedy,consequences,pleasure are part of life....if you have lost her then Inshallah he will give you better company,yet still..if you want her..back at all cost,then Inshallah you will,when you pass through same phase(death)

This is your life secur,Inshallah keep working on your faith..Inshallah you will get peace of mind..what my personal experience is that once if you realize,what hurts you the most,and you stop ignoring (i am talking about myself)then you will naturally,look for possible solutions.Fighting with god will not give a person what he wants,you call it unfair etc it will still not satisfy you...instead wait patiently my dear friend,research more in favor and against of your thoughts,not to justify yourself only but also what opposes your thoughts and why...
keep on sharing and don't be shy..release all you anger and get peace of mind.nobody will call you kafir and whoever does,he/she doesn't know that a/c to hadith it IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN TO PASS JUDGEMENT AND PUNISHMENT IS ALSO MENTIONED FOR SUCH ACCUSATIONS.

I will try to satisfy you my friend,maybe will and maybe not. :D

@balixd I am getting these two ads

Meet muslima singles
war on hunger - Islam relief Uk

Last edited by a moderator:
Im getting muslim matrimonial service... with the pic of some indian muslims... :lol:

some ad of mi-17 heli,CPL training courses,jobs for young muslims etc etc.

@Secur..i can't find your other posts..page |2 of my quote/mention section is not working,instead,it is giving that page could not be opened......................:undecided:

Im getting muslim matrimonial service... with the pic of some indian muslims... :lol:

some ad of mi-17 heli,CPL training courses,jobs for young muslims etc etc.

yours look like its using your search history.. i searched neither muslima nor ismalic aid...

@balixd I am getting these two ads

Meet muslima singles
war on hunger - Islam relief Uk

well i get the ads about meeting single muslim women i get that, that is because of fb, but wtf this new ad has to do with anything

Just replied waiting for @Aeronaut's approval or of @WebMaster's. :laugh:

:rofl: the old man is almost crying......suits you alot... :woot:

i need that meeting single women ad back...:mad:

Abbay naswario kia haal hain..... not fast today...... :devil:

Yara, these are highly efficient probabilistic algos. It could be a combination of lots of things. INCLUDING mail, that is if you use commercial emails. Someone might have mentioned something, then that combined with your search history + your age + etc etc... ... :D

I didnt search for matrimonial sites or jobs..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom