What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cats are such angles. :smitten:

:agree:

2h4dc21.gif

Germany wud be difficult,u wud have to learn German first....it wud take alot of time....Germany is only gud for Engineering ppl say,

Yeah I know I would have to learn German first, but their education is really good. Besides, whatever country you go to, you are going to have to learn a bit of their language.

Australia bot dur hey Canada mi sardi bot hoti hy,their summers r like our winters:lol: n UK hur koi jata hey so nothin new:P

tu phir wahan sey hi MBA kuro where u did ur BBA! haha jk

I have traveled a lot, & interacted with people from various backgrounds so I am comfortable with other cultures, it really doesn't matter which country I go to as long as the university is respectable.

Distance doesn't matter at all these days, it's not like I plan on walking & swimming to Australia. :lol: Anyone can adapt to weather conditions, & the UK still has good universities. Marshmallow, you are hell bent on making every country look bad. Haha! :lol:

I'm back ..... where is everyone? :devil:

I'm away for one day and it's a cat thread? :blink:

Emperor is a dog person.... so NO CATS... :pissed:

@Armstrong Ignore Hyperina baby. Tell me more about that impressive strength of yours, of your broad chest and potent arms- all the better to lift a girl up hunh- :kiss3:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yara, speak to you guys tomorrow..... haven't slept for over 36 hours.... :girl_wacko:

Nighty night Naswario.... :D

@Armstrong Ignore Hyperina baby. Tell me more about that impressive strength of yours, of your broad chest and potent arms- all the better to lift a girl up hunh- :kiss3:

Last edited by a moderator:
aaaand the "THE TWISTED SISTERS" are back !!!! ........... ^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom