What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tumhain kiss cheez nay kaata tha kay apna naam Alpha rakha? :blink:

Kabhi nahi sunna "Badd say badd naam burra"?
:what:
tumhai kis cheez nai kaata ha @Hyperion k tum mujhai baar baar chaak maar rhai h0:pissed:

Last edited by a moderator:
I find this song very disturbing..but like it :cheesy:

ye thread saala kahan se kahan jaata hain.... kab left turn kab right turn marta hain.... mereko kuch samajh hi nahi aata..... bas ek cheez paata chalta ye thread Usain Bolt se bhi tez bhagta hain :confused::D

Guys, please don't talk about Alpha1. If you guys keep provoking him with comments then you all are guilty too. The timeout will be removed eventually and from there on its your responsibility as well as his to not let there be any more issues...

Moreover I encourage you all to use the ignore list: http://www.defence.pk/forums/profile.php?do=ignorelist and ignore people you have issues with all over the forum.

One of my concern with Naswaristan has laways been that koi oonch neech will happen (as in out of the forum) but then jab baatein banaingi toh yehi kaha jayega ke it started from here. We are not throwing a spoiler to your party, we have seen it all happen before. Right now you guys are busy with your halla gulla and don't realize the pitfalls of mixing online and personal lives.

Pa ji waiting for 2014.. apna wada yaad hai islamabad wala? im moving to pindi anways....:tup: ....

ye khan ka wada hai :cheers:

Guys, please don't talk about Alpha1. If you guys keep provoking him with comments then you all are guilty too. The timeout will be removed eventually and from there on its your responsibility as well as his to not let there be any more issues...

Moreover I encourage you all to use the ignore list: http://www.defence.pk/forums/profile.php?do=ignorelist and ignore people you have issues with all over the forum.

One of my concern with Naswaristan has laways been that koi oonch neech will happen (as in out of the forum) but then jab baatein banaingi toh yehi kaha jayega ke it started from here. We are not throwing a spoiler to your party, we have seen it all happen before. Right now you guys are busy with your halla gulla and don't realize the pitfalls of mixing online and personal lives.

sir jee kya ho gya ????????????? ye bacha party ne kuch serious ker diya ? wesy PDF to meri personal life main mix hoa hai i meet members in real life or i make them online friends but not that much ke koi problem ho.:what:

They insulted my country so many times ... I don't want to hear any thing from this people ...

Dont let them affect you - OR better still, you can reply back in kind, then this will become a troll fest and I will lock this thread for good :P

I'm thinking of changing mine to AlphaOO7 .......lol!

Weirdo?

@HRK nope nothing...just @hinduguy asking why am i not a mod yet...

If your head remains buried in Naswar-land, then forget it. You will have to move out of here and post to be even considered for the job.

Aap ne koi kam chakkay nahi maaray over the years :D

Sab kitnay maasoom hain yahan par :disagree:

@Alpha6

Relax. I was just pulling your leg/kidding with ya :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom