What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey buddy.. how r u :)
dont mention alphi..
hey @SOHEIL ..dont get angry .. we make fun of each other here.. you can make fun of me.. :)

noavatar.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
@Elmo aunty I did go out :pop:....Didnt get almost 3K post sitting here :angel:

You cannot unscramble an egg... Well not easily.

On a different note, regardless of age... In a professional setting let's avoid uncle, aunty, bhai behn, appa, chacha, mama, tayi, phupi type ohday. That's why we have the concept of aliases. You are supposed to address each other by those aliases only. By adding rishtay to an online forum you're complicating things and it will soon become a mess.

Last edited by a moderator:
You cannot unscramble an egg... Well not easily.

On a different note, regardless of age... In a professional setting let's avoid uncle, aunty, bhai behn, appa, chacha, mama, tayi, phupi type ohday. That's why we have the concept of aliases. You are supposed to address each other by those aliases only. By adding rishtay to an online forum you're complicating things and it will soon become a mess.

funny-pictures-this-is-not-facebook-i-am-not-your-friend.jpg

Guys, please don't talk about Alpha1. If you guys keep provoking him with comments then you all are guilty too. The timeout will be removed eventually and from there on its your responsibility as well as his to not let there be any more issues...

Moreover I encourage you all to use the ignore list: http://www.defence.pk/forums/profile.php?do=ignorelist and ignore people you have issues with all over the forum.

One of my concern with Naswaristan has laways been that koi oonch neech will happen (as in out of the forum) but then jab baatein banaingi toh yehi kaha jayega ke it started from here. We are not throwing a spoiler to your party, we have seen it all happen before. Right now you guys are busy with your halla gulla and don't realize the pitfalls of mixing online and personal lives.

m gonna ignore u :omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom