What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why always this thread? Has Naswarville become like Afghanistan that whosoever has the power, tests it here first? :P

Dont let them affect you - OR better still, you can reply back in kind, then this will become a troll fest and I will lock this thread for good :P

@Hyperion You haven't replied to more than 1-2 of my posts/mentions since you got back. Me thinks you no like me no more.:pissed:
@Secur I think he's avoiding me! :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yara, just gave you a very informative insiders view on one topic. Go check it out. Please don't ask any further details for that particular question. :D

@Hyperion You haven't replied to more than 1-2 of my posts/mentions since you got back. Me thinks you no like me no more.:pissed:
@Secur I think he's avoiding me! :angry:

@Dillinger That , Master Wayne , is the most logical conclusion :rofl:

Yara, just gave you a very informative insiders view on one topic. Go check it out. Please don't ask any further details for that particular question. :D

Yup right after my post here, I saw. So what's up, you seem to have become scarce along with Secur and Buttstrong..ergo this place has become as dry as a camel's armpit.

Well, seriously don't know how dry a camels armpit is... :D

Yeah, busy with life yara. Wifey arriving today... :smitten:

Yup right after my post here, I saw. So what's up, you seem to have become scarce along with Secur and Buttstrong..ergo this place has become as dry as a camel's armpit.

Well, seriously don't know how dry a camels armpit is... :D

Yeah, busy with life yara. Wifey arriving today... :smitten:

It goes without saying that you must be rather happy. Busy indeed, Buttstrong kahaan margaya? :pissed:

Yara there is a horrible electricity crisis in Pakistan at the moment. Maybe that's why he is not online? :blink:
@Armstrong, kidher hai bey?

You back in Turkey then? Btw I remember reading one of your posts when Ganja won, something about getting a house in India..any plans as such? :azn:

Not so sure about a house, however, I'll definitely be visiting with wifey in December. Taj Mahal etc etc + some very old family friends in Luckhnow & Madras.

You back in Turkey then? Btw I remember reading one of your posts when Ganja won, something about getting a house in India..any plans as such? :azn:

If your head remains buried in Naswar-land, then forget it. You will have to move out of here and post to be even considered for the job.

@Elmo aunty I did go out :pop:....Didnt get almost 3K post sitting here :angel:

@Dillinger you check those for sweat?! :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom