What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
@arp2041 Seems like you've created an enmity with the great nation of Iran, all on your own and not absent great mirth. Proud to have a brother like you! :yay:
@hinduguy My ex just informed me that her final year exams are over at Bath,:cry: she gleefully told me that she shall be back and looking to collect a few things she'd left behind..would you be kind enough to intercept her and settle the matter if I provided the requisite information?
@Hyperion Still in Pakistan? I thought you'd have sniped the Ganjas by now? :what:

@arp2041 Seems like you've created an enmity with the great nation of Iran, all on your own and not absent great mirth. Proud to have a brother like you! :yay:
@hinduguy My ex just informed me that her final year exams are over at Bath,:cry: she gleefully told me that she shall be back and looking to collect a few things she'd left behind..would you be kind enough to intercept her and settle the matter if I provided the requisite information?
@Hyperion Still in Pakistan? I thought you'd have sniped the Ganjas by now? :what:

still-miss-my-ex-funny-picture.jpg

hey dill.. long time no see..
there is no way I am meeting somebody offline... least of all your ex...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom