What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RAMPAGE how do you know he is already dead?
I hope he was doing a drama!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Dillinger

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...shid-regrets-attack-malala-3.html#post4542323

Imagine the extent of confusion , read from the start when he engaged me in the debate . The boy doesn't understand classical physics but is keen to discuss the Quantum one . :D

i think i'll respect his last moments !

Mate , honestly !

This isn't disrespect , I still think you are doing a drama .

northern areas:smitten:

with a barbie , of course :D

@DESERT FIGHTER watch this film chaser (2008) south korean movie.. indian film murder2 was inspired from the same.

That's great!! It's always good to be in core fields. I studied Electronics and Telecommunication in college, but shifted to Software coz of more job openings.

Bdw u in which year?

Thank You!! @Marshmallow !! :)

Well , the quality of the education isn't really upto par as well as the restrictions on operating equipment by yourself , from the last 3 semesters , I have done nothing with the hardness testers and destructive and non destructive testing machines , but taken a demonstrations and made notes . The method of teaching is disappointing .

What made you switch then ? Before I got the admission in NED University , I had deep interests in the medical sciences , I still study psychology and pharmacology on my own .

Second year , fall .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom