What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last Year, I went to the North East, Trust me it's Breath Taking too...I curse our Govt. for not doing enough things for the Welfare of NE People :hitwall:

yeah right!! I visited long back..... the Beauty of Himalayas is different there...... The Siwalik range has a distinct beauty, different from the Himadri....

I know but teeth(32) hamaray moo mai hain...tumharay moo mai teeths (36)hai:chilli:

animal-graphics-sharks-795124.gif

I have never visited........... But heard it's a beauty... will definitely plan sometime... !!

If I ever get enough money so that I do not have to work any longer , I will definitely spend the rest of my life in either Northern Pakistan or an island in the Pacific :D For , I being poor , have only my dreams :lol:

If I ever get enough money so that I do not have to work any longer , I will definitely spend the rest of my life in either Northern Pakistan or an island in the Pacific :D For , I being poor , have only my dreams :lol:

And it'll come true one day..... I bet!! :)

northern areas:smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom