What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RAMPAGE he can't be that stupid, and you have already spread the news :lol:
@RAMPAGE delete that post of yours

Last edited by a moderator:
@Armstrong Brother, with Love from Kashmir, especially for you...

Noon Chai: :coffee:

1014417_151253211734307_60463268_n.jpg

"Wazwan" --- I miss it so much in Delhi, do we get it in Pakistan Kashmir or other cities too??? Feeling Hungry :pop:

11505_150533008472994_358674332_n.jpg

Last but not the least, Hukka and some Ferresh vegetables from Kashmir in your Khidmat....:enjoy:

547136_254308948016803_1462837536_n.jpg

Oh lord, please not so early in the day!

Why must you make fasting so difficult for us? :angry:

Oh lord, please not so early in the day!

Why must you make fasting so difficult for us? :angry:

I didn't mean it.... I told @Armstrong that i'll especially take pics of Noon Chai for him, as he is found of it...There is no way that I can send it to him...Therefore, Pic say hi kam chalna pad raha hai :enjoy:.

"Wazwan" : I'm in love with it, today I was looking for it in Delhi, unfortunately could not find it...Wish I soon get chance to Visit Kashmir and Have it :smitten:

I was in Kashmir for 3 weeks and have taken many pics, soon i'm going to start thread and post them......

I didn't mean it.... I told @Armstrong that i'll especially take pics of Noon Chai for him, as he is found of them...There is no way that I can sent it to him...Therefore, Pic say hi kam chalna pad raha hai :enjoy:.

"Wazwan" : I'm in love with it, today I was looking for it in Delhi, unfortunately could not find it...Wish I soon get chance to Visit Kashmir and Have it :smitten:

I was in Kashmir for 3 weeks and have taken many pics, soon i'm going to start thread and post them......

There is a place where you can get wazwan in Delhi, me and my Kashmiri friend have tried it out, he said it was top notch. Will let you know the name of the place by tomorrow, can't seem to recall it at the moment.

I didn't mean it.... I told @Armstrong that i'll especially take pics of Noon Chai for him, as he is found of them...There is no way that I can sent it to him...Therefore, Pic say hi kam chalna pad raha hai :enjoy:.

I am planning to drive to Kashmir, Leh-Ladakh, Punjab, Himachal, when I visit India this year!! :)

There is a place where you can get wazwan in Delhi, me and my Kashmiri friend have tried it out, he said it was top notch. Will let you know the name of the place by tomorrow, can't seem to recall it at the moment.

I guess one can get it from Jama Mazid side.....I'm not sure about it....

I am planning to drive to Kashmir, Leh-Ladakh, Punjab, Himachal, when I visit India this year!! :)

I'm a travel freak and have been to the places that you've mentioned. May be I can suggest you places which you can visit. :enjoy:

I'm a travel freak and have been to the places that you've mentioned. May be I can suggest you places which you can visit. :enjoy:

Sure!! That'll be great!! :)

No no, these is a proper Kashmiri restaurant here, run by natives from the valley. Not at Jama Masjid, that much I remember. :D

It Time Permits, Visit Northeast Shillong and Manipur both Places are Amazing :smitten:

I have visited Imphal, Kohima and Kaziranga National park in North East!! :)

But yet to visit, Tripura, Arunachal.

I have visited Imphal, Kohima and Kaziranga National park in North East!! :)

But yet to visit, Tripura, Arunachal.

Last Year, I went to the North East, Trust me it's Breath Taking too...I curse our Govt. for not doing enough things for the Welfare of NE People :hitwall:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom