What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RAMPAGE seriously :rofl: stop spreading it. We don't know!

i saw tk post, he was having fun. :oops:
honestly we don't know yet!
ok but he needed a change so badly so let it be
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif

a jey ga waps wahan b trollin kurk dun u worry:P
Rampage is joking!
The only thing we know is that he MAY have commited suicide. We don't know how he is! That is all we know. Nothing is certain

Last edited by a moderator:
@RAMPAGE seriously :rofl: stop spreading it. We don't know!
it was confirmed by a friend , unfortunately ! btw will u be laughing like that when tomorrow's paper confirm it ? :what:

Bad jokes @RAMPAGE
@RAMPAGE what if he comes back tommorow and finds out that you are spreading the news of his death? :rofl:
I am 90% hopefull he is OK. He isn't that stupid!

Bad jokes @RAMPAGE
@RAMPAGE what if he comes back tommorow and finds out that you are spreading the news of his death? :rofl:
I am 90% hopefull he is OK. He isn't that stupid!
ur in a state of denial !
@Tk_90 yaar come on fb now !

Ok!!

Bdw regarding my switch, there are much more job opportunities in India in Software field compared to core. I got job while in college. Hence thought of joining and thus shifted my field!!

Even I had a lot of interest in Biology during school but Alas, nothing happened!! It's good that you still keep yourself updated!!

NED University , Karachi ?

I switched my field because MBBS and subsequent higher studies or specialization cost a lot and when I say a lot , trust me its really too expensive . So , here I am :D I am assuming you are on H1-B there ?

It fades away usually , we have a lot of interest during childhood and early adolescence , didn't happen in my case . The relationship remains strong with the medical sciences .

Precisely , did you search it ?

@RAMPAGE we don't know anything besides He May
have done something stupid.
But I hope what @DESERT FIGHTER said is true and all this is his Drama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom