What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I switched my field because MBBS and subsequent higher studies or specialization cost a lot and when I say a lot , trust me its really too expensive . So , here I am :D I am assuming you are on H1-B there ?

It fades away usually , we have a lot of interest during childhood and early adolescence , didn't happen in my case . The relationship remains strong with the medical sciences .

Precisely , did you search it ?

Great that it didn't happen for you!

Yes I am in H1B. I have quite a few Pakistani colleagues in office. :)
Bdw after your completion of graduation, u can search for a job here or apply for higher studies here.

I had heard the name, but wad not sure whether it's from Karachi or Lahore. So googled.

Great that it didn't happen for you!

Yes I am in H1B. I have quite a few Pakistani colleagues in office. :)
Bdw after your completion of graduation, u can search for a job here or apply for higher studies here.

I had heard the name, but wad not sure whether it's from Karachi or Lahore. So googled.

I think the opposite :D

I see , its a diverse world out there . Do you get along well ? :P Really ? What awaits a fresh Material engineer in U.S. ? :what:

I think the opposite :D

I see , its a diverse world out there . Do you get along well ? :P Really ? What awaits a fresh Material engineer in U.S. ? :what:

You may study or work, explore and go back. No need to stay here for life long. Even I have the same plans. Who'll stay somewhere else, leaving my country, my parents back.

Bdw with whom are you saying, Pakistanis ?

Regarding material engg. scope in US, I won't be able to say much, but there must be lots, you can check in Google. Afterall what do u not have in US? :D

You may study or work, explore and go back. No need to stay here for life long. Even I have the same plans. Who'll stay somewhere else, leaving my country, my parents back.

Bdw with whom are you saying, Pakistanis ?

Regarding material engg. scope in US, I won't be able to say much, but there must be lots, you can check in Google. Afterall what do u not have in US? :D

No , I meant about the ' medical sciences ' part . No one misses such opportunity of course , some experience in the States can make for a formidable C.V. :D

Yeah .

There obviously would be great scope for the field in the U.S. , there's no doubt , none at all . A fresh one isn't welcomed anywhere unless he has some experience and to gain experience , he has to work somewhere . Catch-22 ? :lol:

No , I meant about the ' medical sciences ' part . No one misses such opportunity of course , some experience in the States can make for a formidable C.V. :D

Yeah .

There obviously would be great scope for the field in the U.S. , there's no doubt , none at all . A fresh one isn't welcomed anywhere unless he has some experience and to gain experience , he has to work somewhere . Catch-22 ? :lol:

Definitely!!

Absolutely!! Here there's no enmity between Indians and Pakistanis, man. They get along very well. At least I didn't see or hear. In fact I joined PDF when I was here and after I saw the posts, my reaction was WTF.... it was so ridiculuos! Actually I stay in a neighbourhood where many South Asian and Middle Eastern people stay.

I think it'll be good if u do a Masters from here. The value will increase much. :)

Definitely!!

Absolutely!! Here there's no enmity between Indians and Pakistanis, man. They get along very well. At least I didn't see or hear. In fact I joined PDF when I was here and after I saw the posts, my reaction was WTF.... it was so ridiculuos! Actually I stay in a neighbourhood where many South Asian and Middle Eastern people stay.

I think it'll be good if u do a Masters from here. The value will increase much. :)

Indeed .

Well , I assumed that much , personally . Cm'on things are different on the cyber space , all the frustration is vented out here , isn' it ? :D Can H1-B holders actually buy houses ?

Sure will be . But immigration to U.S. is very difficult , specially for Pakistanis .

1069993_322562831211373_1696447904_n.jpg

Indeed .

Well , I assumed that much , personally . Cm'on things are different on the cyber space , all the frustration is vented out here , isn' it ? :D Can H1-B holders actually buy houses ?

Sure will be . But immigration to U.S. is very difficult , specially for Pakistanis .

:)

Right!! Complete liberty here. People can abuse each other, as much as they want, even without revealing one's identity. What more required! :D
But the abuses are too much man. I don't like!

Regarding house, yes you can buy when you are in H1. No problem in that. But the problem is elsewhere. You will get a loan only till your visa expiry date and that's not adequate. So I think it's better to go for a House if you at least have the GC.

No. Not at all.Nothing like that. There are so many Pakistanis in US. You can find many here in PDF as well. So that's not an issue. Some might face problems in immigration, but not only Pakistanis, even Indians face that. See Bro, the Europeans, Americans or Afro Americans and even the East Asians, they are unable to distinguish between Indians and Pakistanis.

I was speaking one day to a Korean friend of mine and in discussion I told her, it's difficult for me to distinguish between Chinese, Japanese and Korean. She laughed and said that's true and then said that similarly we can't distinguish between an Indian and Pakistani.

You know what, when I was first travelling to US, when I boarded the flight from London, the flight had predominantly American or European passengers. But when I reached my seat I saw an Indian (what I thought) as my co passenger.After taking seat, he smiled and asked me you are from India. I said yes. He asked from where. I said Calcutta. Then I directly asked him, and you are from which city. He told, Karachi, Pakistan. And I was amazed!! And the complete journey we spent gossiping. That's when I first met someone from Pakistan. And now I have quite a few friends. :)

@Tk_90 bad news ! its confirmed :sad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom