What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Alpha1 gtalk now! And do me a favour please can you leave PDF for sometime?

Last edited by a moderator:
soon
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif

hws da weathr there...here its very very hot n humid n litrally fastin is very tuff dis year:cray::girl_cray3:

Its 18hrs fasting here with temp easily hitting 30 degrees...and dont forget that the houses here are air sealed for keeping warm during winter but they forget to equip them for summer :cray: its boiling hot these days! AND DRY...

Now you know @Tk_90 ? :D
It kills without killing!

Its 18hrs fasting here with temp easily hitting 30 degrees...and dont forget that the houses here are air sealed for keeping warm during winter but they forget to equip them for summer :cray: its boiling hot these days! AND DRY...

wow 18 hours:girl_cray3: but u wud b rewarded more sista for fastin dis long hours:bunny:

yep very dry ...feel thirsty all da time:girl_cray3: but imagine next year wht wud be it like wen it will cum even more hot days:what:

i think ramdan shud go 10 days forward n not da otherwise:tongue:

wow 18 hours:girl_cray3: but u wud b rewarded more sista for fastin dis long hours:bunny:

yep very dry ...feel thirsty all da time:girl_cray3: but imagine next year wht wud be it like wen it will cum even more hot days:what:

i think ramdan shud go 10 days forward n not da otherwise:tongue:

I will try to move southwards :angel:

I suppose you are a good friend of his; right?
what kind of question is this ! all of u are just online friends and i don't get serious with any of u ...... but if i meet him someday than maybe we can be gud friends :)

I think he comes here to get rid of his loneliness! So do me a favour ok? Take care of him as much as you can!
I don't come to this forum much!

I will try to move southwards :angel:

we better move to places where da fast is of just 5 hours:tongue: i guess its argentina!:tongue:

I think he comes here to get rid of his loneliness! So do me a favour ok? Take care of him as much as you can!
I don't come to this forum much!

are u his nanny or housemaid?:tongue: u worry to much abt him all da time:undecided:

patta nahi larkion ko bhook kiun lagti hai itni ? mujhay tou sirf aik dafa roza laga is ramzan mai wo bhi 5 minutes k liay !

is dafa feelin thirsty more thn hungry:undecided:

o we r like dis durin roza...our imaginations doin any work durin it
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif

monsters-inc-boo-o.gif

@Talon sis BB @Hyperion @Aeronaut

It is 9 hours in argentina!

He is a good friend. You have no idea how much he is suffering!

many ppl sufferin in many ways...did u read da posts here in da mornin hw som frends wer sharin da probs thy r facin? n thy still bhave very sane:what:

so its just him...ok!

@RAMPAGE I have taken your profile from alpha! We need to talk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom