What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyway i just wanna say dat ppl go thru difficult times but shud not act stupid or insane....shud still b controlld person!

im not hittin any one person ok!

@Talon plz don't abandon ur previous strategy !

Last edited by a moderator:
His probs are self afflicted....EACH and EVERY one of them!

When your mind wants to think about wallowing in self pity then it suddenly feels like the world crashed on you!

But if your a optimist....it seems livable even if it is crashing!
Even after knowing everything! Even past! God bless you!
What about being treated like a suicide by you!??

@Talon plz don't abandon ur previous strategy !

@RAMPAGE....that was abandoned long back....One can only advice...If the other refuses it or is too stubborn than nothing can be done!

I am not GOD nor a prophet I cant make things happen nor change things...If 1 is too arrogant and thinks they are the best and can do nothing wrong....only PEOPLE around them are wrong doers...THAN nothing can help them....Change comes from within if someone wishes to change...

@RAMPAGE....that was abandoned long back....One can only advice...If the other refuses it or is too stubborn than nothing can be done!

I am not GOD nor a prophet I cant make things happen nor change things...If 1 is too arrogant and thinks they are the best and can do nothing wrong....only PEOPLE around them are wrong doers...THAN nothing can help them....Change comes from within if someone wishes to change...
lol i was talking about the "leave it be" strategy

abandoned Long back?!
Just coz some avatar said so?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom