Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
is dafa feelin thirsty more thn hungry:undecided:

o we r like dis durin roza...our imaginations doin any work durin it
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif

monsters-inc-boo-o.gif

@Talon sis BB @Hyperion @Aeronaut

many ppl sufferin in many ways...did u read da posts here in da mornin hw som frends wer sharin da probs thy r facin? n thy still bhave very sane:what:

so its just him...ok!

What happened in the morning? I only read @Armstrong had to watch barbie....wat a sweet bro :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone has their issues...I thought Ramadan was supposed to show us how lucky we are with the nikmat we have while those less fortunate ones dont get this....So instead of whining one should either check themselves or just shut up and help those in WORSE conditions than us...

Prophet SAW said when you feel really in the pit think of the ones who are less fortunate than you...THEN YOU WILL know HOW lucky you are and HOW MANY nikmah ALLAH gave you!

For the ungrateful soul...they only see a small problem and cry rivers....while those who understand see the larger picture of THE UNCOUNTABLE nikmah like

eyes which see (some are born blind and never get to see the world)

Ears to hear (some are born deaf and never get to hear the world)

some are born with illness

there is always someone less fortunate than you...

When you have a roof over your head, food in ur tummy, soft bed to sleep in air conditioned room, waking up you know your family is safe WHAT THE HELL ARE SOME PEOPLE CRYING ABOUT? Pain! Dont even know the abc of pain!

@RAMPAGE I have taken your profile from alpha! We need to talk!
no no :cry: tell me we're not breaking up :omghaha:

Everyone has their issues...I thought Ramadan was supposed to show us how lucky we are with the nikmat we have while those less fortunate ones dont get this....So instead of whining one should either check themselves or just shut up and help those in WORSE conditions than us...

Prophet SAW said when you feel really in the pit think of the ones who are less fortunate than you...THEN YOU WILL know HOW lucky you are and HOW MANY nikmah ALLAH gave you!

For the ungrateful soul...they only see a small problem and cry rivers....while those who understand see the larger picture of THE UNCOUNTABLE nikmah like

When you have a roof over your head, food in ur tummy, soft bed to sleep in air conditioned room, waking up you know your family is safe WHAT THE HELL ARE SOME PEOPLE CRYING ABOUT? Pain! Dont even know the abc of pain!
lol what's with you today !

is dafa feelin thirsty more thn hungry:undecided:

o we r like dis durin roza...our imaginations doin any work durin it

monsters-inc-boo-o.gif

@Talon sis BB @Hyperion @Aeronaut

many ppl sufferin in many ways...did u read da posts here in da mornin hw som frends wer sharin da probs thy r facin? n thy still bhave very sane:what:

so its just him...ok!
yes i read all of it.
Believe me, you have no Idea about his problems and it's magnitude ! :angel:

wow :what: ty sista for da reminder
smileys-applause-801735.gif

yes we r fortunate than many!

no no :cry: tell me we're not breaking up :omghaha:

lol what's with you today !

no but she is right....no?

she often brings our senses back once in a while like dat!

yes i read all of it.
Believe me, you have no Idea about his problems and it's magnitude ! :angel:

every person in prob says dat his probz r bigger than anyone else...so again its not just him!:angel:

@Marshmallow
do you know my problems?
I am trying to act sanely as possible, you would have exploded a long time ago, if you were in my place!

@Marshmallow
do you know my problems?
I am trying to act sanely as possible, you would have exploded a long time ago, if you were in my place!

alpha dude...whole PDF knows it as u been sharin wid us since day one:confused:
@Armstrong is goin thru difficult time n som others too...but thy r very controlld ppl! hope ull be like dat too....i kno its difficult but u can!

alpha dude...whole PDF knows it as u been sharin wid us since day one:confused:
@Armstrong is goin thru difficult time n som others too...but thy r very controlld ppl! hope ull be like dat too....i kno its difficult but u can!

His probs are self afflicted....EACH and EVERY one of them!

When your mind wants to think about wallowing in self pity then it suddenly feels like the world crashed on you!

But if your a optimist....it seems livable even if it is crashing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom