What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today was a busy and hottest day on PDF…
Many Mighty seniour Indians got banned like Guru Dutt & Srivinas and many others ……
Things are getting hot like hell……
whats up here?? Its feel like a War of Hell……:yu:

@DESERT FIGHTER ye teri shakal ko kia hua hai??
kam khaya kar aftari main wo aftari hai yar teri choti khala ka valima nahin hai……:angry:

Kya post likhi thi tunay? n why did u delete it?

wo bhool gia tha kay Ramzan hai……
or uska roza hai…
koi kia hoo ga Talon Marshal G…… :blink::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
@DESERT FIGHTER ye teri shakal ko kia hua hai??
kam khaya kar aftari main wo aftari hai yar teri choti khala ka valima nahin hai……:angry:

?abay kya keh raha hai? as for valima... kyun bhai teri khala ka hai tujhay bohat tension ho rahi hai?
wo bhool gia tha kay Ramzan hai……
or uska roza hai…
koi kia hoo ga Talon Marshal G…… :blink::rofl:

Bhang tou nahin pea k aya?

@Alpha1 yaar teri billi apni tale chase karti hai ? :blink:

@Marshmallow @Talon @Hyperion @Dillinger - My baby sister (shes 9) made me sit through an entire morning of her watching Barbie & the Dancing Princesses (or something) whilst she wouldn't let go of me & she sat on me as if I were her Sofa - I feel so mentally tortured right now....even that damn Barbie song keeps on ringing in my head ! :cray:
I have two little sister i can imagine what torture you are going through!

@Armstrong see my paternal grandfather is originally from a village near UP BIHAR border, but he settled in ranchi (now in jharkhand, earlier bihar) and has been staying their for the past 50 years..my maternal grandfather is from bihar too and settled in patna (bihar capital).. my father grew up in ranchi and he says that he is from ranchi, jharkhand. . I have stayed seven years in Ahmedabad and 11 years in mumbai and domiciled in the state of maharashtra. .and now m doing my engineering in the bordering state..but my permanent address is still mumbai. . So what does that make me-I say an indian of bihari origin and a proud mumbaikar.. :smokin:

@Marshmallow @Talon @Hyperion @Dillinger - My baby sister (shes 9) made me sit through an entire morning of her watching Barbie & the Dancing Princesses (or something) whilst she wouldn't let go of me & she sat on me as if I were her Sofa - I feel so mentally tortured right now....even that damn Barbie song keeps on ringing in my head ! :cray:

awhhh:smitten:

so? :angry: out of 24 hours u spend on net,if she took an hour out of it thn why r u mournin? :angry:

@Hyperion I see that there is quite a bit of heat emanating from the Kashmir BSF thread.

Yara Webby, how is the performance of Def.pk servers..... how many maximum concurrent connections have you handled? I need my guys to put up one server, trying to decide whether they should go ahead with nginx as a reverse proxy for static content or just plain old Apache.... CDN etc etc / cloud is all OK... I just want to know the processor thread load for say 50,000+ concurrent connections on your platform.... maybe go for a l5 load balancer as well?.... :blink:
@WebMaster....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom