What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont loose hope! That's what my father lectured me today after sehri, he told me to pray in this holy month and ask for forgiveness! Pray Allah to ease my difficulties in life! Don't loose hope he said. I also don't like to discuss about my self.

i pray to god dat ur difficulties end durin da month!!! is dat y u wer serious frm many days? sorry dat i joked wid u!:cray:

@Marshmallow

Beta i want to do something about 20 million kids [our kids] that aren't going to school. That is the long shot purpose of life. I think we would have to do it on our own, our govt is busy in corruption.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone is sad and sentimental these days! :)

ill hav to run nw....im alredy gettin late...i hav to go somwhere wid dad....nice chattin ya all ! c u all laters....

its always pleasure talkin to @Aeronaut @Armstrong BB @Hyperion n many others here....not signin in too much cux of som reasons
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif

@A.Rafay chill dude....it wud b better!!:tup:
@RAMPAGE @Alpha1 @Armstrong i pray ur probs also gets solved!:police: btw talk more to @Aeronaut n BB @Hyperion cuz they so damn gud in advicin n guidin
smileys-applause-801735.gif

i also get motivation frm thm:bunny:

@Aeronaut bro thy wer gud
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif
:P

Last edited by a moderator:
yeppp!!! ...........
you are maybe the thousandth person who told me that!
But my brain is stupidly stuck with a reason for doing so!
I just remember i have a reason, don't know what realy!

you are maybe the thousandth person who told me that!
But my brain is stupidly stuck with a reason for doing so!
I just remember i have a reason, don't know what realy!

only one SOLUTION GET OFF DA NET N MAKE FRENDS IN REAL.....THINGS WUD CHANGE!!

AB MY IS SEY ZADA ADVICE NAE KURSKTI CUZ PHR TUM MERY PICHY PER JAO GY HHAHA :angry:

JK...i told u dis here long ago!! n many did!! but u dun listen u STUBBORN! :angry: TUM TU MERY SE BI ZADA STUBBORN HO! :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom