What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I've tried my hand at 3 different fields (Banking, Accounting & Journalism) - I loved Journalism....it just paid to atrociously bad that I cringed at the possibility of ending up like my Assistant Editor (a guy) who was putting his marriage off because he wasn't making enough money to pay the bills - Not till he got sanctioned by a couple of different Newspapers to write for them did he start making some decent bucks but by that time he was already 34 !

Philosophy ki baaat nahin.....I just don't know where my heart is ? In what field ? I can't imagine myself crunching numbers the whole day long nor be a Doctor or an Engineer - Pataaa nahin kahan fit hotaa hooon mein !

if still u wudnt decide thn sorry to say u wud only be best suitd in any zoo as an ELEPHANT so bettr decide nw:omghaha:

Dub mar kameenaya..... Ramzan vich aho jaye kam nahee changy honday :angry:

Phir tell us something about Jhang ! :)

When I went there....I couldn't understand half of what they were saying & I can understand Punjabi just fine ! And I'm sure it wasn't Saraiki either because I've known some Saraiki Speakers - What dialect of Punjabi do the people of Jhang speak ?

Lakin Bhai kuch tou honaa chahiyeee naaa ? :what:

You're almost done with your Qualification in Industrial Ergonomics or something which means you've a path set out for you ! I'm almost done with mine but I don't look forward to it.

armstrong believe it or not but eatin too much .....bottles of pepsi n thinkin alot all da time is ruinin u more:smokin:

Lakin Bhai kuch tou honaa chahiyeee naaa ? :what:

You're almost done with your Qualification in Industrial Ergonomics or something which means you've a path set out for you ! I'm almost done with mine but I don't look forward to it.

and what lies ahead?

Life is like a huge circle with doors everywhere....we actually don't get anywhere by opening a door and going through it....closing one is opening an another...

And as for finding where your heart is ...... you need a break, a moment of serenity.....just talk to yourself on what is that you want to turn your life into....it will come to you but slowly.

Trust me "there is nothing wrong" with not knowing what to do, as it helps you search your soul and once you reach a conclusion its usually a final one.

and what lies ahead?

Life is like a huge circle with doors everywhere....we actually don't get anywhere by opening a door and going through it....closing one is opening an another...

And as for finding where your heart is ...... you need a break, a moment of serenity.....just talk to yourself on what is that you want to turn your life into....it will come to you but slowly.

Trust me "there is nothing wrong" with not knowing what to do, as it helps you search your soul and once you reach a conclusion its usually a final one.

I've been living off that Thoreauvian Crap for the past 4 years, I've lived Robert Frost's the Road Less Traveled but being 23 without a dime in your pocket or an achievement to your name puts things in better perspective than any of those Romantic Notions !

and what lies ahead?

wow aero moments of advice:cray:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom