What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mobile ka attend button kharab tha! :omghaha:
or Speaker kharab hogaya! :omghaha:

She knows i have a touch screen phone with just one button on :D

Yaar koi acha bahana bato....she will flog me so bad.

for a week ?
smileys-scare-861807.gif
very bad bro:no:

You, see Ramzan shuru hoa, so i need to cook sehri and aftar and enjoy school holidays and it has been good weather and i have been busy being a good pious boy and not indulging in any malicious activity :D --

make an xcuse dat Australia my PHONE ki Loadsheddin bot hori hy so cudnt call
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif

Beta yahan per to Tsunami bhi ajaye to loadshedding nhi hoti :confused:

And phone excuse is lame....she will reject it..... :cuckoo:

I think by now @Marshmallow understands what you are really getting up to.

Marsh. beta be mindful of this chubby kashmiri's sinister designs. :D
@Hyperion

Oh Shut Up You ! :lol:

Its that I'm thinking of moving to Islamabad for an Internship; my Phopo has offered me her place to stay & my Mom & Dad seem to think that I shouldn't be outside the watchful eye of an Elder but I've got other plans - I can't stay that long with my Phopo (a couple of days or weeks is fine but a couple of months to maybe more than a year is something I'm not gonna do no matter what !)

Last edited by a moderator:
:blink:

I was talking about my life being without any 'direction' whatsoever - I still haven't figured out what I want to be & what I want to achieve in life !

Who does have a direction in life?..... Life is bit like Ibn al batutua's journey.

n y is it takin so much time for u to decide?:undecided: stop bein a different person jus to do somthin different than othrs to be unique u havnt decide which profession to go :unsure:

zada FILOSOFER nae buno :meeting:

But I've tried my hand at 3 different fields (Banking, Accounting & Journalism) - I loved Journalism....it just paid to atrociously bad that I cringed at the possibility of ending up like my Assistant Editor (a guy) who was putting his marriage off because he wasn't making enough money to pay the bills - Not till he got sanctioned by a couple of different Newspapers to write for them did he start making some decent bucks but by that time he was already 34 !

Philosophy ki baaat nahin.....I just don't know where my heart is ? In what field ? I can't imagine myself crunching numbers the whole day long nor be a Doctor or an Engineer - Pataaa nahin kahan fit hotaa hooon mein !

Oh Shut Up You ! :lol:

Its that I'm thinking of moving to Islamabad for an Internship; my Phopo has offered me her place to stay & my Mom & Dad seem to think that I shouldn't be outside the watchful eye of an Elder but I've got other plans - I can't stay that long with my Phopo (a couple of days or weeks is fine but a couple of months to maybe more than a year is something I'm not gonna do no matter what !)

Yea sounds like a good idea. Living with relatives no matter how close over a few weeks is a very bad idea.......especially when you eat as much as an african elephant and a sumatran tiger. :omghaha:

Yea sounds like a good idea. Living with relatives no matter how close over a few weeks is a very bad idea.......especially when you eat as much as an african elephant and sumatran tiger. :omghaha:

They're Kashmiris too ! :D

@Aeronaut tell her u were sick or sumthing for a week and she'll be like maa sadkay jai mere puttar nu yarkaan hogia :D

Fity mounh tera :angry:

The moment i say that she is going to send me a one way ticket to fly back. :angry:

@Aeronaut tell her u were sick or sumthing for a week and she'll be like maa sadkay jai mere puttar nu yarkaan hogia :D

Thats worst idea! His mother will be worried! Sick opper se Ramadan ka mahina! Better tell her that you were busy with friends and work or study, or friends were inviting u on too much iftaar parties! @Aeronaut

Who does have a direction in life?..... Life is bit like Ibn al batutua's journey.

Lakin Bhai kuch tou honaa chahiyeee naaa ? :what:

You're almost done with your Qualification in Industrial Ergonomics or something which means you've a path set out for you ! I'm almost done with mine but I don't look forward to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom