What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Marshmallow i have FRIENDS offline ... But i got your point. It's just that same old reason stuck with me. Ok ttyl! Bye!

Bye people i should take a nap!

Last edited by a moderator:
Alpha, aaj mera dill chah raha hai kay mein kissi ko rakh kay phenti charhaon... and don't know why you come to mind every time I think that... :P

Now be a sport and let me kick the crap out of you... :D

naak per maaro taak ker...iski naak buhat oonchi hai...iss liye gaari ki barkiyaan maar raha tha...:omghaha:

I understand.

I have been through things that you will never go through, as you have passed that age bracket. I don't like talking about my past very much,however let me tell you that regardless of how bad a situation is.....learn to love yourself and "its going to be all right!"

That is what makes you strong, god knows what a spoiled loser I would have been :partay: if I didn't go through obstacles and hardships.

when i cam the fee was much lower i am paying around 70K PKR pakistan rupee. i ain uni putra malaysia its a research uni in top 3 here. most famous for tropical agriculture and natural sciences. i am doing MS In electrical power system.

if you tel me your field ill try to help you out.
@WebMaster i wanna change my user name how can i?

PM me :)

Last edited:
@Hyperion @Armstrong What do you guys think, camera work, aesthetics and cinematography nearing Hollywood standards? Didn't like one of the dialogues and its diction though- :undecided:

Watch in HD.

@Marshmallow @Talon @Hyperion @Dillinger - My baby sister (shes 9) made me sit through an entire morning of her watching Barbie & the Dancing Princesses (or something) whilst she wouldn't let go of me & she sat on me as if I were her Sofa - I feel so mentally tortured right now....even that damn Barbie song keeps on ringing in my head ! :cray:

@Marshmallow @Talon @Hyperion @Dillinger - My baby sister (shes 9) made me sit through an entire morning of her watching Barbie & the Dancing Princesses (or something) whilst she wouldn't let go of me & she sat on me as if I were her Sofa - I feel so mentally tortured right now....even that damn Barbie song keeps on ringing in my head ! :cray:

Be nice, she's your sister. The benefits of having a litle brother instead of a sister, you get to torture him instead of it being the other way around.:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom