What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me ONE airport where they appreciate the greeny? :D

Well respect is also depend on your 1st impression and dressing you are wearing at the moment when i came to malaysia there were news that they are deporting many pakistanis and as i was going tehre without visa letter so may be they will deport me or may be they will refer me to immigration department and until some one form my uni will come they will not allow me to go out.

in short when i arrived there i got social pass with in one minute as i told her my uni name and my degree :D :D

Welcome mate... to our exclusive kingdom.... I'm the Emperor around here.... :D

Go play with the goats Emperor. No, I was hoping you'd put on a show for the fellow I had quoted, the one who was passionately advocating the cause of the ummah.

Daffa karro. He is a real fundo. You'd have better luck convincing the Penguins to have a go at flight. In such cases my policy of shoot first, ask questions later comes into effect. He is better dead, he shouldn't even be breathing, let alone posting on PDF.

Go play with the goats Emperor. No, I was hoping you'd put on a show for the fellow I had quoted, the one who was passionately advocating the cause of the ummah.

The day Arsene gets them to play proper English football with the grit & physicality that goes with it - They might deserve to be called a Football Club...right now in their quest to play the 'beautiful game' in a 'beautiful way' - They truly are a bunch of ballerinas ! :unsure:

What about me ? :cray:

So @Hyperion @Marshmallow @Jessica_L @Talon - Whose fasting today ? :azn:

I feel dead tired....couldn't do a single thing today - I need water....waaaaater ! :cray:

I am dehydrated...but keep on going....maybe I should fly of to some other country ....shopping and exploring around takes my mind off...SOmething tells me my boss also feels pity for me...He is always like when are you taking a vacation?! :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
one good thing here is pakistanis especially professionals and educated ones have alot of respect here. but because some illegal pakistan recently they increased restrictions but for professionals still its better :D

here part time jobs cant give you worth as you may get in european countries so better come here with out thinking of any job. try for schoalrships especially MIS (Malaysian international Scholarship) or through IDB.

Well , from what I estimate , it isn't really costing me anything much provided the Rupee doesn't devalue further to a extreme , it hit 104 in Open Market against $ , even today . :D What are you studying by the way ?

@Hyperion @Dillinger

If you were to rely solely on the evidence part when examining the intrusion of any foreign intel agency, then you will encounter nothing but failure.

I am amazed today ! :D

Despite the theory that the agencies do not leave any evidence behind , yet we know that they do not leave any evidence behind . God's argument ? Or the one in Pirates of the Caribbean where Jack's told in prison that the Black Pearl leaves no survivors behind and he asks then how do you know this ? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom