What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL many Vietnamese can speak more than one language. I speak Vietnamese, German and English at daily business. Besides, I speak a bit of French and Spanish and try to learn Chinese.

As for Arsenal, I am in Germany so I will miss the match. :hitwall:

How's building the defenses against the big bad Chinese going? :)

LOL many Vietnamese can speak more than one language. I speak Vietnamese, German and English at daily business. Besides, I speak a bit of French and Spanish and try to learn Chinese.

As for Arsenal, I am in Germany so I will miss the match. :hitwall:

I suppose that you have your education in Germany or somewhere else, not Vietnam (Germany, maybe) because as far as I know, in Vietnam education systems, they emphasize more in Sciences and only English :). I was in Vietnam last year and OMG I could not find anyone who can speak English on the street (aka Hai Phong and Hanoi) I speak German, French, and Chinese too :D. If you want me to talk in Vietnamese I can speak too ;).

I suppose that you have your education in Germany or somewhere else, not Vietnam (Germany, maybe) because as far as I know, in Vietnam education systems, they emphasize more in Sciences and only English :). I was in Vietnam last year and OMG I could not find anyone who can speak English on the street (aka Hai Phong and Hanoi) I speak German, French, and Chinese too :D. If you want me to talk in Vietnamese I can speak too ;).
really? cool!
who are you? are you Chinese?

How's the lifestyle in the country ? How are the facilities and system for a foreign student ?

life style as western but if you wanna live life as a true muslim you can live no one will disturb you. if as a purely liberal also you can choice is yours. my means is here you are free to do every thing you want or you can imagine in western countries the way you wanna follow is upto you.

Facilities and funding is good. many times better than our country. here you can become a brilliant student even though if you are average in pakistan :D

but over all ill say where ever you are pakistan is the best country

life style as western but if you wanna live life as a true muslim you can live no one will disturb you. if as a purely liberal also you can choice is yours. my means is here you are free to do every thing you want or you can imagine in western countries the way you wanna follow is upto you.

Facilities and funding is good. many times better than our country. here you can become a brilliant student even though if you are average in pakistan :D

but over all ill say where ever you are pakistan is the best country

I am planning to do my masters from there , due to low cost of education and friendly environment . Can I work there while studying ? Will it be easy to get a student visa ? Is the ' green passport ' scorned at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport ? :D

Tell me ONE airport where they appreciate the greeny? :D

I am planning to do my masters from there , due to low cost of education and friendly environment . Can I work there while studying ? Will it be easy to get a student visa ? Is the ' green passport ' scorned at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport ? :D

one good thing here is pakistanis especially professionals and educated ones have alot of respect here. but because some illegal pakistan recently they increased restrictions but for professionals still its better :D

here part time jobs cant give you worth as you may get in european countries so better come here with out thinking of any job. try for schoalrships especially MIS (Malaysian international Scholarship) or through IDB.

Dude, no. That's not true. As soon as they see that you are an "average" Pakistani, they treat you like dirt. On the other hand when they see a Norwegian or a Turkish passport, they behave like nice little slaves that they are! :omghaha:

Jinnah International , Karachi :rofl:

Did you not know that ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom