What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bhabhi is crazy... she always fasts, I told her not to as it was way too hot, but doesn't listen much. Same with mom, dad & sis. They never miss since they were five. I'm special, that's why I can. :pakistan:

What about Bhabi, Mom & Dad & the Sis ? :what:

Morning, Naswarvite... :D

Good morning every one.. :D :D

Why are all Pakistanis going on and on about "too hot"? Haven't the rains started there yet? Yahan to mast mausam hai.

Today im finaly getting a learning drivings liscence :woot:

Bhabhi is crazy... she always fasts, I told her not to as it was way too hot, but doesn't listen much. Same with mom, dad & sis. They never miss since they were five. I'm special, that's why I can. :pakistan:

Morning, Naswarvite... :D

Its especial morning well here time is 7pm :D

The day Arsene gets them to play proper English football with the grit & physicality that goes with it - They might deserve to be called a Football Club...right now in their quest to play the 'beautiful game' in a 'beautiful way' - They truly are a bunch of ballerinas ! :unsure:

What about me ? :cray:

So @Hyperion @Marshmallow @Jessica_L @Talon - Whose fasting today ? :azn:

I feel dead tired....couldn't do a single thing today - I need water....waaaaater ! :cray:

I am not fasting:tongue:
Try to take a nap it helps.:sleep:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Viet @NiceGuy @Soryu: You guys are all Vietnamese? I am amazed how you can use English :D and at the same time interested in military stuff. People in Vietnam now are more interested in football (Arsenal is coming :D), in Kpop, in all other stuff so somehow I feel you guys are quite exceptional :D
LOL many Vietnamese can speak more than one language. I speak Vietnamese, German and English at daily business. Besides, I speak a bit of French and Spanish and try to learn Chinese.

As for Arsenal, I am in Germany so I will miss the match. :hitwall:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom