What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are not my guests, rather wifeys. 6 women chatting and asking opinions on everything from Adam to Pakistani goats........ and I have to stay attentive....... sitting on dinner table with computer in front of me.......... :mamba:

Pakistani goats are your specialty Hype. :D Btw, no comment on the Burmese thread? Your agencies should really learn the full meaning of the term "blowback". :cuckoo:

Kya haal hai sahib? Zy toh abhi bhi MIA hai, here and otherwise.:frown: Even Mamba has disappeared, did he get scared of our plan to drown him in the Bay of Bengal, or perhaps by the notion of all those lungis? :undecided: Even Butt sahib is missing, maybe he's paying a visit to Omar sahib. Here is the guy he reminds me of-

Funny people are dime a dozen but this was true class, such hilarity combined with such passion. Ah, to have seen such naivete displayed with such verve.:partay:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well....People degrade another so that they can hit the top...Its like when you are swimming and you push someone down, automatically you go upwards...Ego boost! Just like Aliens, robots, zombies, vampires you name it ONLY ATTACK AMERICA and Americans start screaming it is the end of the world :rofl:

They always degrade Pakistan in every drama,TV show Cartoons,mini games,PC games and Movies……
Pakitanis are like bunch of Mullas wearing rumal,yopi and a 3 feet long beard to them living in slums……
and we people thing that just we are ignorant and don't know about other nations…:rofl:

:raise: :raise:

because we do not respect our self

don't agree with you……
Yeah there are bunch of ideots everywhere and ueah unfortunately here these bunch of ideots are ruling and representing a country but this doesnot gives right to anyone to degrade a nation without knowing that nation……:angry:

They always degrade Pakistan in every drama,TV show Cartoons,mini games,PC games and Movies……
Pakitanis are like bunch of Mullas wearing rumal,yopi and a 3 feet long beard to them living in slums……
and we people thing that just we are ignorant and don't know about other nations…:rofl:

and no matter how hard you will try--they will keep looking at you like that!:hitwall:

Yes i cook my own sehri & aftar and im a He.

khe khe khe :secret:

Oh kameenay :omghaha: :omghaha:

Yes, been cooking for myself since i was 16.

you don't visit your home even during holy month of Ramadan? :blink:

How Yusuf Chambers converted to Islam ?

very heart touching story,well you should also visit gawaher.com...you will find all those,who are studying Islam or have converted,their stories will bring tears in your eyes.

Hello rozydaro...:wave:

walaikum asalaam,jannat ul muqaam,dozaq ul haram...meray dushman aap k ghulaam...:chilli:

Last edited by a moderator:
very heart touching story,well you should also visit gawaher.com...you will find all those,who are studying Islam or have converted,their stories will bring tears in your eyes.

walaikum asalaam,jannat ul muqaam,dozaq ul haram...meray dushman aap k ghulaam...:chilli:

Per dushman ka dushman ghulam nahi dost hota hai...nae????:P btw ye dushman hai kon???:azn:

Per dushman ka dushman ghulam nahi dost hota hai...nae????:P btw ye dushman hai kon???:azn:

again miss.hermione,aap aam khaya kerain...trees na count kerain...aap ko ghulam mil raha hai,us se kaam kerwayein,kyun..kasiay..iss ki kiya zaroorat hai aap ko!!:rofl:

Yo. How's the weather in Pakland?

weather is alhamdullah,brilliant....how is time going on in Turkey??

again miss.hermione,aap aam khaya kerain...trees na count kerain...aap ko ghulam mil raha hai,us se kaam kerwayein,kyun..kasiay..iss ki kiya zaroorat hai aap ko!!:rofl:

weather is alhamdullah,brilliant....how is time going on in Turkey??

LOL... acha to ghulam hai kahan, bhejen...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom