What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@usama waqas

Got some time to spare ? I needed to ask a few things about Malaysia .

Last edited by a moderator:
@usama waqas

Got some time to spare ? I needed to ask a few things about Malaysia .

sure you can ask bro :)

if you wanna ask in details then leave it for evening because now i am feeling so much sleepy just finished my fajar prayer :)

@Hyperion

Busy with cooking sehri,will do so at the first instance.

You are cooking sehri? you he or she btw at home ?

Last edited by a moderator:
sure you can ask bro :)

if you wanna ask in details then leave it for evening because now i am feeling so much sleepy just finished my fajar prayer :)

Thank you :)

In such case , I better leave it for the evening .

Thanks lala.... these guests of mine refuse to leave....... I guess I'll be tied-up till sehri as well....... :blink:

I guess you on def.pk means guests making you bore :D, why not pull " Jamal gouta" trick on them :D

They are not my guests, rather wifeys. 6 women chatting and asking opinions on everything from Adam to Pakistani goats........ and I have to stay attentive....... sitting on dinner table with computer in front of me.......... :mamba:

I guess you on def.pk means guests making you bore :D, why not pull " Jamal gouta" trick to make them shoo away :D

They are not my guests, rather wifeys. 6 women chatting and asking opinions on everything from Adam to Pakistani goats........ and I have to stay attentive....... sitting on dinner table with computer in front of me.......... :mamba:

:omghaha: Allah Bachaye app ko :D

God knows how difficult it is ! :what:

Seriously you guys??!
One is cooking sehri!
Other is entertaining his wife's guests
and another is asking questions about malaysia!
What happened to you people??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom