What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hyperion @Dillinger

I am amazed today ! :D

I have been running this agent out of Rawalpindi who swears that the GHQ is actually a gentlemen's club in the disguise of a base, apparently this dandy bit of subterfuge was carried out in order to avoid paying property tax, who's going to demand property tax on the GHQ of the PA right? Anyway, he has also provided me with credible intelligence that @Hyperion likes to put on a gimp suit and rub lard all over Tind's hairless shiny head and and hairy chest, all of his professed hatred for Tind is just his "legend" (spycraft term) which he has cultivated in order to cover up his heinous actions and perversity. Furthermore he has provided actionable intelligence that the PN has caught and confined the great Spaghetti Monster which lives beneath the waves, apparently they snared it in by tying up unicorns and dragging them in the wake of their ships. :hitwall: Also he has provided pictorial evidence that @Armstrong has been secretly meeting a conspicuous fellow at late hours in order to test out whether he lives up to his nom de guerre. Is that enough in terms of ascertaining the level of intrusion by FIAs within Pakistan? Don't ask for any evidence though, that's immaterial oh and I will deny I ever told you all of this if you mention it outside Naswarville.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't ask for any evidence though, that's immaterial oh and I will deny I ever told you all of this if you mention it outside Naswarville.

In case of @Armstrong , its Dont Ask , Dont Tell :D

You see the logic of that ' I do not know ' since they ' do not let me know ' yet I know that they ' do not let me know ' ? :rofl:

@Viet @NiceGuy @Soryu: You guys are all Vietnamese? I am amazed how you can use English :D and at the same time interested in military stuff. People in Vietnam now are more interested in football (Arsenal is coming :D), in Kpop, in all other stuff so somehow I feel you guys are quite exceptional :D
Well, my English still bad if I have to said. I came here by coincidence, and so, looking for understanding and some fun.

In Vietnamese culture today, football is not only sport game, but time for fun, gathering to celebrate, share your feel and drinking, it's easy to accepted by Government when people to do those things for a game and pure fun feeling.
It's formed when Vietnam escaped subsidy period, in time 1980,1990 - 2000, it's still rather rarely for entertainment show, and football was easy to accepted by Vietnamese ( and today Vietnamese drink alcohol liquid so much, it's very bad for society).

The second common shows were Hongkong movies and TV series film in 1990 - 2000.

And later, with hallyu wave from South Korea, the young people attracted by that culture like others Asia countries.

In my personal, I didn't admired any particular FC football, but a country with special football culture and special individual.
I also like some K-pop band or Singer, but not all of them. I prefer to Korean movies and TV show.
Best my favourite was still Japan in now.

Have a nice day to all.

@usama waqas infact i have been given permission to buy a car!

I have watched it...twice...:D

@usama waqas infact i have been given permission to buy a car!

lolz...showoff...go..go...buy one...:rolleyes:

lol im feeling like a psycho after seeing 2 seasons ! tell me if the feeling is mutual :D ........

Basic theme,concept is not bad...I have enjoyed supernatural most..but after season six..it was all boring..their angel idea sucks.:sick:

Well, my English still bad if I have to said. I came here by coincidence, and so, looking for understanding and some fun.

In Vietnamese culture today, football is not only sport game, but time for fun, gathering to celebrate, share your feel and drinking, it's easy to accepted by Government when people to do those things for a game and pure fun feeling.
It's formed when Vietnam escaped subsidy period, in time 1980,1990 - 2000, it's still rather rarely for entertainment show, and football was easy to accepted by Vietnamese ( and today Vietnamese drink alcohol liquid so much, it's very bad for society).

The second common shows were Hongkong movies and TV series film in 1990 - 2000.

And later, with hallyu wave from South Korea, the young people attracted by that culture like others Asia countries.

In my personal, I didn't admired any particular FC football, but a country with special football culture and special individual.
I also like some K-pop band or Singer, but not all of them. I prefer to Korean movies and TV show.
Best my favourite was still Japan in now.

Have a nice day to all.

you are welcome here...to have fun and excitement..:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom