What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
:no:

images
We got an PM who lift subsidy and rose everything by 2-4 times, yet he always says that 70% of Jordanians won't be affected. How is that? You will never know.. Just yesterday he doubled the taxation on telecommunication.

He is even a troller:girl_wacko:

944533_656587517704395_1421810299_n.png

@Aeronaut

It was great. Even though I was on a work visit, it was a great experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sehri time.... I'm behaving so nicely with people nowadays, I deserve a medal..... :D

You've always been nice, but sometimes people can't take it or should I say they don't want to see themselves getting flipped :D

Shukks... you embarrass me my friend.... :P

You've always been nice, but sometimes people can't take it or should I say they don't want to see themselves getting flipped :D

Abbay, salay, @Dillinger to itna late online kia karr rahai hai? :what:

Shukks... you embarrass me my friend.... :P

Abbay, salay, @Dillinger to itna late online kia karr rahai hai? :what:

Bro, I got busy with work yesterday, work and then some, just got done with it all. Will sleep in a few hours. Tu bata? :)
@Yzd Khalifa What up? I never got to wish you Ramzan Kareem mubarak, actually I hope that's the way to wish properly.

Bro, I got busy with work yesterday, work and then some, just got done with it all. Will sleep in a few hours. Tu bata? :)
@Yzd Khalifa What up? I never got to wish you Ramzan Kareem mubarak, actually I hope that's the way to wish properly.

Ramadan is cool bro! Thanks a bunch, wish you all the best. I'm going to Germany in tonight :D

Something fishy is going on ;)

Lakh lanat... mein abhee zinda hoon... mujhay kion marta hai zalim? :D

Dude, LAZY DAYS, as you can expect.... have nothing to do but to sit home, chat with wifey... watch TV..... having wonderful time.... I'll relax till the months end and then work 18 hours a day... that's how I like it...... :)

Here you go guys, this is what I mean by a trophy and medal... mauqay kee munnasbat kay saath:

Five-Star-Beer-Pong-Party-Medallion.jpg

For all of you fasting out there, a trophy from your beloved Emperor:

cool_pictures_crazy_fun_images_the-worst-trophies01.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom