What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Neptune What the status of operation venus? :what:

@Yzd Khalifa --- Damn...don't get married have a blast :D

it's kinda complicated. We were talking seldomly but then I had to left talking her for a while. I don't know why but I was kinda hung over. I do not think any offensives in summer sir. As my Mission: Russia has a priority. Maybe when the schools opened but. Whenever I decide to counter- I'm damn gonna attempt a direct action :drag:

Last edited by a moderator:
More interested in Latin gurls!! I like Pakistani chicks as well.

haha. I think you have a catch on someone. Anyways, don't try to go with military tactics it's not working (i tried not a joke, lol)

It may be boring to you since you happen to be a Pakistani, but not for me. The Pakistani girls are more or less similar to Arabian girls, but they are different from a psychological point of view.

haha. I think you have a catch on someone. Anyways, don't try to go with military tactics it's not working (i tried not a joke, lol)

I'm a guy of a simple taste, if I got a crush on someone, I will restrain myself as much as possible.
@Aeronaut

My goodness, this rapping guy looks tough :undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:
It may be boring to you since you happen to be a Pakistani, but not for me. The Pakistani girls are more or less similar to Arabian girls, but they are different from a psychological point of view.
How??
Btw cut the stress!
Look at this blondie :smokin:
Emma-Stone-.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom