What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Aeronaut

Your location nominal-phrase should be أرض باكستان instead of أرض الباكستان

If you want to do an Arabic translation of pure land you may choose to copy this الأرض الطاهرة or الأرض النقية

Last edited by a moderator:
@Aeronaut

Your location nominal-phrase should be أرض باكستان instead of أرض الباكستان

If you want to do an Arabic translation of pure land you may choose to copy this الأرض الطاهرة or الأرض النقية
tell me ,do ur people like king abdullah ?

tell me ,do ur people like king abdullah ?

Well,

I can't lie and say that he's been liked by the whole nation. However, most of the Saudi people like him as much as King Faisal.

Personally, I like him, but my role model passed away a year ago : (
@Aeronaut

Yes, it is a work visit, Sir.

Let me assure you that there is nothing of foolishness when it comes to Pakistan-KSA relation.

well don't know about US reaction and we had seen result of providing just blueprints of one tech out of 19 to prepare nukes so i would surely not prefer that……:pop:

Let imagine the possibilities! @Gentleman No need to give the BPs
*I think the
air-launched Ra'ad Cruise missile which is attached to an f16 or jf17 can be ferried to an Arabian airbase.
From theron it can be used on KSA's will!!?!

I don't think KSA eould prefer purchased nukes if they would get em coz Iran had prepared them……They would prefer to make nukes at home…:oops:
or bhai teray gentelman ko quote kartay haath dukhtay hain?? its gentelman not gentleman………
Its good to be bad and its right to be wrong…:rofl:

@Yzd Khalifa man, you said a business visit. Kinda military stuff?

Shukks... you embarrass me my friend.... :P

Abbay, salay, @Dillinger to itna late online kia karr rahai hai? :what:
Sallay Dillinger to kia kar rahi hai……??:unsure:
well thats what always happens when you dont know gender of other person……:rofl::omghaha:

@Hyperion

Your medal :D

images

This is most beautiful thing named medal I ever saw………:smitten:

I don't think KSA eould prefer purchased nukes if they would get em coz Iran had prepared them……They would prefer to make nukes at home…:oops:
or bhai teray gentelman ko quote kartay haath dukhtay hain?? its gentelman not gentleman………
Its good to be bad and its right to be wrong…:rofl:

Well, KSA stated that it will introduce nukes - If Iran gets the bomb - :cheesy: , I'm afraid it is too little too late for anyone to react. Blatant lies, groundless accusations on Pakistan's forign assistance to other nations are pure lies, Pakistan's Gov't never supported any country except 1.

@Yzd Khalifa man, you said a business visit. Kinda military stuff?

More or less.

Well, KSA stated that it will introduce nukes - If Iran gets the bomb - :cheesy: , I'm afraid it is too little too late for anyone to react. Blatant lies, groundless accusations on Pakistan's forign assistance to other nations are pure lies, Pakistan's Gov't never supported any country except 1.

Lets see how things turn out to be………
I don't see any war b/w KSA and IRAN and if it is not that way then KSA will have to face many probs from West then can't handle even 1 muslim country with nukes how would they handle 3……
well its actually benifical for Pakistan as their consuntration and evil plans against Pakistan would be weaken and divided if KSA and Iran both became Nuclear Powers………

@Gentelman yeh ultay seedhay location or signature kyun rakhtay ho?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom