What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm..so,balochistan became a part of pak in 1948..pak(west) became the present pakistan in 48..but all the online sources depict the map of 47,showing pak as the present pakistam,though in reality it was sans balochistan..so,did the britishers already thought of balochistan as a part of pakistan,or are those 6 months ignored conveniently ..

Its the same way how Kashmir is shown as a part of Pakistan despite us getting most of what we have in '48 - The same is true of you guys ! Even the Maps of India include areas like Hyderabad, Pondicherry, Sikkim, Kashmir etc. as part of India without them map showing whether such was the case in '47 or not !

And why ? Because its irrelevant ! When someone wishes to find out something about these federating units - They do & they find out that they joined the Dominion of Pakistan or the Dominion of India at such & such a date !

In case of Baluchistan - There really wasn't a Baluchistan - There was Kalat, Khuzdar, Lasbella, the Pukhtoon Areas, Makran etc. - The Kalat State was the main man whilst others were sort of like smaller states in the vicinity that drew legitimacy through association with the Kalat State - Independent but somewhat in its Shadow ! So their fate was tied to what the Khan of Kalat did or didn't do.

After the Khan went on 'Whether I should join Pakistan or Not' for months....the smaller states started to grow restless & asked Pakistan to force the Khan's hand because they wanted to join Pakistan ! The Khan later afterward agreed to join Pakistan when it was decided in the Sibi Darbar that the people of Baluchistan would like to join Pakistan. The Khan's brother or cousin or someone didn't agree & rebelled & so the Pakistan Army or whatever passed for a Pakistan Army back then was asked to come in & quell the rebellion that the Little Khan had started - Because it was never a popular rebellion & other States (Makran, Khuzdar etc.) didn't support it....it died out very soon !

انا بخير يا عزيزي طالما انتم موجودون هنا انا الحمد لله بخير :pakistan:
Hello friends :D

@Yzd Khalifa

Yalla habib kaifa halek? ----oh my arabic---- :omghaha:

Englished Arabic is cool :azn:

Last edited by a moderator:
انا بخير يا عزيزي طالما انتم موجودون هنا انا الحمد لله بخير :pakistan:

Englished Arabic is cool :azn:

I wish you "remain bakhair ya azizi." :D

:bounce: Yes man! I'm plotting on getting rid of Mr. Tiger Shrief. :rofl: :omghaha:

I will try to come to you in 1 piece, all or nothing :rofl:

:no:

images

@Aeronaut Do we have another Venus incient? I'm guessing this time the call is for @Yzd Khalifa

Looks like our man @Yzd Khalifa is hunting hotties in Ramadan :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom