What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Khan Sahib, if I were to go to Jalalabad & tell everyone I'm a Pakistani & at that a Punjabi - Would I live to tell the tale ? :unsure:

Can you suggest me a website from which I can watch movies ? :cray:

There are quite a few sites, but I like this one: Watch Movies Online for Free - Viooz Very less spams and no need to check several links to find a quality version..

What are your thought on the current Iranian Regime ? :what:

Do you have any religious feelings towards Iran as some of my Shiite friends do & conversely some of my Sunni friends have religious feelings towards Saudi Arabia ? :unsure:

Wow thanks.

I really wanted to see this film.

Also I wanted to see The Lone Ranger. You got a link for that?

yes all new n old movies here on da website:P

Watch The Lone Ranger (2013) Online for Free - Viooz

What are your thought on the current Iranian Regime ? :what:

Do you have any religious feelings towards Iran as some of my Shiite friends do & conversely some of my Sunni friends have religious feelings towards Saudi Arabia ? :unsure:

im not into any sunni shite BS :undecided: hav not been raised in dat way:unsure:

Oi @Marshmallow I so hoped that you were a Shia, I wanted to tease you the whole Ramazan by posting pictures of food as I broke my fast & you had to wait another 10 minutes or so for it.....damn...saraa mazaaa kharab ho giyaaa ! :hitwall:

I was once punched by a Shia friend of mine for eating an entire Pizza right in his face as he watched on ! :omghaha:

I'm so bad ! :devil:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oi @Marshmallow I so hoped that you were a Shia, I wanted to tease you the whole Ramazan by posting pictures of food as I broke my fast & you had to wait another 10 minutes or so for it.....damn...saraa mazaaa kharab ho giyaaa ! :hitwall:

I was once punched by a Shia friend of mine for eating an entire Pizza right in his face as he watched on ! :omghaha:

I'm so bad ! :devil:

armstrong for god sake leave da sunni shia crap:cray::girl_cray3:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom