What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait a sec! Why would a lion eat a horse? They don't eat horses :what: !!! .......

Eat a horse idioms/phrases

eat-a-horse.jpg

Oh my God.. @Marshmallow you were scolding me just 5 minutes ago about joking about food in front of someone who's fasting & now what are you doing yourself ? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my God.. @Marshmallow you were scolding me just 5 minutes ago about joking about food in front of someone who's fasting & now what are you doing yourself ? :lol:

i was not scoldin...:undecided: n u wer makin fun on sect but i m not....we r makin fun on food ok!

Last edited by a moderator:
i was not scoldin...:undecided: n u wer makin fun on sect but i m not....we r makin fun on food ok!

Betaa jeee you're doing the same thing ! :P

You're posting pictures of food in front of a person who is fasting & teasing him with that ! :lol:

I said I do the same with my friends & you went all 'Big Mama' style on me ! :omghaha:

Hypocrite ! :whistle:

Quite a few of my friends are Shia so they break their fast according to Fiqh-e-Jaffriya whilst I've broken my fast before them ! Other times they break their fast with me & other times still I break my fast with them - Because we think that God isn't a traffic warden who'd penalize us on a matter of minutes & the way most Sunnis & Shias take offense & proclaim 'Falaaan ka tou Rozaa hi nahin kaboool howaaa' - We don't do that sh*t !

We've offered prayers behind each other...it doesn't matter to us whether the person leading the congregation is a Shia or a Sunni because we don't prescribe to those labels - We dislike them ! :)

Ohh! I have never encountered shias in my life! Neither we see shias here nor I have Shia friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom