What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
jokin on anyones religion or faith is no fun:no: whethr a muslim or not! havent u been taught dis at home?:what:

I wasn't joking about anyone's religion ! :blink:

I was just saying that I tease my friends as they see me eating & they have to wait while other times I wait alongside them out of respect - Thats what friends do....they kid around with each other & don't take offense ! :undecided:

Oh come on you didn't take that in a bad way....did you ? :what:

I'm sorry if it appeared that I was saying something bad about someone's religion or anything like that but I wasn't !

I was just saying that I tease my friends as they see me eating & they have to wait while other times I wait alongside them out of respect - Thats what friends do....they kid around with each other & don't take offense ! :undecided:

I'm sorry if it appeared that I was saying something bad about someone's religion or anything like that but I wasn't !

Ok but i wud hav gotten a NICE SLAP if i had done dat fastin joke in real infront of my parents
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif

Why do they wait and you eat first?? Were you not fasting??

Why do they wait and you eat first?? Were you not fasting??

Quite a few of my friends are Shia so they break their fast according to Fiqh-e-Jaffriya whilst I've broken my fast before them ! Other times they break their fast with me & other times still I break my fast with them - Because we think that God isn't a traffic warden who'd penalize us on a matter of minutes & the way most Sunnis & Shias take offense & proclaim 'Falaaan ka tou Rozaa hi nahin kaboool howaaa' - We don't do that sh*t !

We've offered prayers behind each other...it doesn't matter to us whether the person leading the congregation is a Shia or a Sunni because we don't prescribe to those labels - We dislike them ! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom