What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, for you it maybe something huge... for us, it's nothing more than going to the market.... a routine thing..... :D

Whatever man.

You better fast.

Or else you will hang like a gay man in Iran.

:rofl: :rofl:

Yea that was kinda messed up.

Well, you won't be traveling with a Hazaravaal! :D

Our host didn't let me go to the Khyber Agency either & we turned back from Karkhanoo; he said that you're wearing jeans with a Polo Shirt....its best to go there wearing only Shalwar Kameez because they've got no police or anything of the sort there ! :undecided:

Yara, always remember.... NEVER EVER wear anything other than shalwar kameez within KPK, for security reasons of course.

Our host didn't let me go to the Khyber Agency either & we turned back from Karkhanoo; he said that you're wearing jeans with a Polo Shirt....its best to go there wearing only Shalwar Kameez because they've got no police or anything of the sort there ! :undecided:

Man Army, How did you try to go into KPK with jeans and t shirt?

:rofl:

Whenever my uncle and I went to go purchase goods, ahem ahem....

We were in shalwar kameez, shawls and always had our head tucked.

Nobody says anything to you that way. Even If they find out you are not from there.

If you give Pashtuns respect and act as a roman in Rome, you don't get messed with. Unless of course you are dealing with criminals.

Yara, always remember.... NEVER EVER wear anything other than shalwar kameez within KPK, for security reasons of course.

Man Army, How did you try to go into KPK with jeans and t shirt?

:rofl:

Whenever my uncle and I went to go purchase goods, ahem ahem....

We were in shalwar kameez, shawls and always had our head tucked.

Nobody says anything to you that way. Even If they find out you are not from there.

If you give Pashtuns respect and act as a roman in Rome, you don't get messed with. Unless of course you are dealing with criminals.

I wore shorts the very next day when I was looking for a Peshawari Chappal while walking on the University Road ! :D

I wore shorts the very next day when I was looking for a Peshawari Chappal while walking on the University Road ! :D

Another way to save your *** in KPK if you don't speak pashto, is to tell them you are with Jamat. You automatically become untouchable.

But of course, If your are wearing your Pink Armani T shirt, they will not take you seriously.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom