What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes..yes I remember now..buhat achi film thi..uska concept buhat zabardast tha...
HAAN BHAI EK AUR MOVIE MUJHAY BUHAT PASAND THIS :v for vendetta...brilliant movie..tum ne woh dekhi hai?
batman ki latest buhat zabardast hai naam nahi yaad araha woh dekh lo..dark night k baad wali hai..

The 20 Best Movies of 2012 (and the 5 Worst) | Movie News | Hollywood.com
@Jazzbot this may help you..

I've watched a few movies from that list, and have also watched whole batman series so far.. There are a few in that list however which I am planning to watch in spare time now.. :)

new comer was 1st one to post on page 500 :blink: :cray:

congrats!!

lol didn't even notice that.. thanks however.. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
@Umair Nawaz bhai G kidher hote hein ap?
Jub dekho banned, jab login karo گلابی
گلابی
dikhte ho bhai....Itne chutiyan kis wastte?
Kisse moderator sae mohabbat hae ,ya hyderabad defence.pk meet mein shamoliyat ke liye chutiyyan lein thein?:D

Nai Yaar main yahe hota hu. Kabi Kabi busy rehta hun.

Moderators mujhe Gay samajty hain iss lea ban kr dety hain:rofl:

I've watched a few movies from that list, and have also watched whole batman series so far.. There are a few in that list however which I am planning to watch in spare time now.. :)

lol didn't even notice that.. thanks however.. :D

Batman:Rise of dark knight---if you haven't then don't miss a single second of your spare time to watch it..:D

Good morning meray piyaray humwatno aur parro-see-o... :D

Khan Sahib, if I were to go to Jalalabad & tell everyone I'm a Pakistani & at that a Punjabi - Would I live to tell the tale ? :unsure:

which movie u want to watch? i can suggest u:raise:

Can you suggest me a website from which I can watch movies ? :cray:

Good morning meray piyaray humwatno aur parro-see-o... :D

I believe that quite a few of your darkest moments in history started with the words "mere aziz humwatno".:sick:

Although my fav is sill ZAB's speech after 71, I never thought that man could possibly be so loud even with a mike- he could sure rouse a crowd. Hey, what do you think of Roidad Khan, I really like the fellow's way of speaking- a very cultured man indeed.

Oh yar, these are goddamn world famous movies, every kid knows well about these kind of movies. Watched it at first opportunity long ago lol

Legend Of Guardians.....

Brilliant Movie...excellent storyboard,animation...and for elders..yes..

legend-of-the-guardian-owls-of-gahoole-2010-photo3_thumb.jpg

Iss ki Iceage ki terhan bachon wali kahani nahi...buhat serious aur mature story hai..
especially @Jazzbot jab in ki secret society plan se koi bahgna chahta hai aur woh usko blind kerdetay hain...wow

Yeah, who says you wouldn't? It's not as bad as it's made out to be.... was there couple months back with a Punjabi friend in fact....

Khan Sahib, if I were to go to Jalalabad & tell everyone I'm a Pakistani & at that a Punjabi - Would I live to tell the tale ? :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom