What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@hasnain0099 @balixd @Leader @Jazzbot @AstanoshKhan
1002774_493025120773706_261829684_n.jpg
I am still satisfied with my choice, its just been 2 months. Besabry burgers ka kaya kia jay....Why dont all of you go to Egypt, they are back on the roads again for restoration of Morsi. Just like the PTI crowd who don't know a chit about anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am still satisfied with my choice, its just been 2 months. Besabry burgers ka kaya kia jay....Why dont all of you go to Egypt, they are back on the roads again for restoration of Morsi. Just like the PTI crowd who don't know a chit about anything.

haha i knew u wudnt like dat pic:lol:

I'm fine darling angel.. how are you baby sis? :smitten:

im fine too:P just too tired!:smokin:

@BDforever hi how r yar , long time no see ! @Marshmallow kia haal hai bhai or lagta hai monsters uni dekh li hai ? my lil sis today asked me to take to her to see the movie ! pata hai kab chal rahi ahi cineplex pai ?

@BDforever hi how r yar , long time no see ! @Marshmallow kia haal hai bhai or lagta hai monsters uni dekh li hai ? my lil sis today asked me to take to her to see the movie ! pata hai kab chal rahi ahi cineplex pai ?

only 1 day we did not talk :P anyway i am good, how are you buddy ? :D

So @Marshmallow did you see Lake Saiful Muluk up there ? :what:

Hows the security situation in those areas ? We went to Naran, Kaghan & beyond in '99 ! :)

last week chulti re thi jinnah park....u can watch it in arena n cini gold in bahria town....mayb thy r showin it nw...

So @Marshmallow did you see Lake Saiful Muluk up there ? :what:

Hows the security situation in those areas ? We went to Naran, Kaghan & beyond in '99 ! :)

such a heavenly lake:smitten:..... armstrong log jatey hain abi bi ...for trekin n campin also....not a bad situation like thy show on tv...i dunno but i think u hav to hav somone frm military wid u... i mean if anyone is in army in ur family....we dint keep it long cuz my parents had to come back for som impo meetings....

da best time to go there is in june n july...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom