What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
for all pdf frends most of thm who r lazy n slow n i advise thm to join any social group as of DO SOMETHING . ORG :girl_wink:
943296_10151474381446752_1221397042_n.jpg

@Marshmallow so how is the road's condition ! last time i went in 2008 the whole road was messed up after balakot !

Last edited by a moderator:
@A.Rafay

despicable me 2 bi deko...i watchd it half on projector at my cuzins house tody:bunny:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am still satisfied with my choice, its just been 2 months. Besabry burgers ka kaya kia jay....Why dont all of you go to Egypt, they are back on the roads again for restoration of Morsi. Just like the PTI crowd who don't know a chit about anything.

Why don't you all patwaries and nooras go to Saudia where no one is allowed to protest and express their opinion against Royal family's decisions?? Perhaps your bhagora Noora loves to be in Jiddah.. And all you darbaries will live happily there for ages saying yes my lord, yes my highness with no one to oppose you whatsoever.. :omghaha:

Why don't you all patwaries and nooras go to Saudia where no one is allowed to protest and express their opinion against Royal family's decisions?? Perhaps your bhagora Noora loves to be in Jiddah.. And all you darbaries will live happily there for ages saying yes my lord, yes my highness with no one to oppose you whatsoever.. :omghaha:
Ch Ch Ch, be clam and focus on delivering in KPK :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom