What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh baji aap ka poora naam hai khalida rukhsana..meri khala @balixd ki phuppo...:rofl:

Par ap ky cousin @balixd ny is bat ki tardeed kar di hai.... unky khayal mein rukhsana khala to ap khud ho....:omghaha:

@Armstrong @Talon @Hermione G @Slav Defence @Tk_90 @Marshmallow @balixd

How are you !! :D

Whats up

Such is the state of the forum that a little Marsha is now a Senior Member ! :D

Why must you poke your nose in everyone's business ? :hitwall: :hitwall:

Hi bro.....:wave:

Last edited by a moderator:

Last edited by a moderator:
Why don't you all patwaries and nooras go to Saudia where no one is allowed to protest and express their opinion against Royal family's decisions?? Perhaps your bhagora Noora loves to be in Jiddah.. And all you darbaries will live happily there for ages saying yes my lord, yes my highness with no one to oppose you whatsoever.. :omghaha:
didn't expect this from you ! what about the claim to end corruption in 60 days ? honestly , ur PTI govt is doing nothing in kpk ! watch this : [video]http://tune.pk/video/119290/OFF-THE-RECORD-30-DAYS-OF-KPK-GOVERNMENT-3RD-JULY-2013[/video]

yes its been released dis month...

frm wednsday or thursdy....not sure!

im fine hw r u? :unsure:

I am good!! :) Busy with loads of work lately. :sad:

You know during my college days, every ramzan, I was invited at my friends place... miss those days......

I am good!! :) Busy with loads of work lately. :sad:

You know during my college days, every ramzan, I was invited at my friends place... miss those days......

tu kia ab wo nai invite kurty?:laugh: due to ur habbit of ovr eatin :laugh:

tu kia ab wo nai invite kurty?:laugh: due to ur habbit of ovr eatin :laugh:

hahaha.....over eating to hain :P .... but abhi maen US mein huun.... aur un teeno dost mein..... dono ka shadi ho gaya.... aur wo biwi o ke sath US mein.... free college days aur nahi raha.... :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom