What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
you mean which one I like or which one represents me? because the one that represents me is Iced but i like latte with lots and lots and lots of whipped cream on top :toast_sign:

yes i mean which is ur fav one...

yay mate! It's been a long time in Naswar. Tonight the Ramadan's gonna start, whatta ya say? :D

the Icy one. It's very hot here now!!! :D

me too:raise: i lov cold coffee:smitten:

yay mate! It's been a long time in Naswar. Tonight the Ramadan's gonna start, whatta ya say? :D

the Icy one. It's very hot here now!!! :D

yeah and ramadan will begin on Wednesday in Pakistan.

angreaz babu ! :rolleyes:

na bhai itni cofee bhi nahi k ragoon mai khoon ki jaga daur rahi hai but yeah I like coffee..but karak chai elaichi k saath...i like it alot..:smitten:

:omghaha: kya yaad kara diya bhai, I have seen this movie but completely forgot about this scene...ala bhai....maza a gaya....

3 o'clock time to wake up the Indians
2.gif

rocket-launcher.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
khalida massi asalam -o alikum :meeting: ....kyon bechari ruksana khala ko tangh kar rahi ho.....ab itna bhi kya kardia bechari ne sirf tumharay bhai ke liye rista he tou dhoond kar laye thi :undecided:

:undecided: :fie ye kaisa naam hai
tum mujay rukhsana khala keh ker nahi tung kerrahay..is liye i was telling you k mai khaaloo sadiq aur tum khaloo kafil bunjatay hai but tum hi khala tu khala tu ker rahay they..:undecided:

didn't expect this from you ! what about the claim to end corruption in 60 days ? honestly , ur PTI govt is doing nothing in kpk ! watch this : [video]http://tune.pk/video/119290/OFF-THE-RECORD-30-DAYS-OF-KPK-GOVERNMENT-3RD-JULY-2013[/video]

First: About my post:
I replied to his post, did you see what he posted initially? They call us burgers and claim that we don't know sh!t about any thing in Pakistan and are just mere mad protesters. So I tried to show him his party's real face in my post. N-League is a family limited party owned by Sharif family and all others are their servants.

Second: About the program you referred (PTI's first month performance)

Most of the points made in that program are already debunked by Asad Umer, so what more you want me to put here? CM KP, I don't like him from start and I think PTI should have appointed someone else instead of him. His recent refusal of leaving party position is very critical so don't know what's round the corner about him. However, KP govt is heading towards right direction as compared to other provinces. While, Baloch and Sindh govt are mostly sleeping like always, Punjab is busy allocating money for Laptops, Danish Schools and Metro Buses, KP is busy doing homework for actual reforms they promised to make before elections. Recent online FIR system is an example. Lot more is underway right now, will be up and running soon and then we'll be able to better discuss them.

Baki reh gaye, CM house issue, not attending deceased PTI MPA's funerals and all that, even though I believe PTI should have done better about them, however these aren't that serious issues. PTI's focus is clear on the core issues and they are right at money on these core issues. Stay tuned in coming months, we're about to see few good things in KP during first 90 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom