What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
First: About my post:
I replied to his post, did you see what he posted initially? They call us burgers and claim that we don't know sh!t about any thing in Pakistan and are just mere mad protesters. So I tried to show him his party's real face in my post. N-League is a family limited party owned by Sharif family and all others are their servants.

Second: About the program you referred (PTI's first month performance)

Most of the points made in that program are already debunked by Asad Umer, so what more you want me to put here? CM KP, I don't like him from start and I think PTI should have appointed someone else instead of him. His recent refusal of leaving party position is very critical so don't know what's round the corner about him. However, KP govt is heading towards right direction as compared to other provinces. While, Baloch and Sindh govt are mostly sleeping like always, Punjab is busy allocating money for Laptops, Danish Schools and Metro Buses, KP is busy doing homework for actual reforms they promised to make before elections. Recent online FIR system is an example. Lot more is underway right now, will be up and running soon and then we'll be able to better discuss them.

Baki reh gaye, CM house issue, not attending deceased PTI MPA's funerals and all that, even though I believe PTI should have done better about them, however these aren't that serious issues. PTI's focus is clear on the core issues and they are right at money on these core issues. Stay tuned in coming months, we're about to see few good things in KP during first 90 days.

even if PTI succeed to fulfill 50% of its promises then it will effect a lot on next elections.specially,you should keep Karachi in mind

First: About my post:
I replied to his post, did you see what he posted initially? They call us burgers and claim that we don't know sh!t about any thing in Pakistan and are just mere mad protesters. So I tried to show him his party's real face in my post. N-League is a family limited party owned by Sharif family and all others are their servants.

Second: About the program you referred (PTI's first month performance)

Most of the points made in that program are already debunked by Asad Umer, so what more you want me to put here? CM KP, I don't like him from start and I think PTI should have appointed someone else instead of him. His recent refusal of leaving party position is very critical so don't know what's round the corner about him. However, KP govt is heading towards right direction as compared to other provinces. While, Baloch and Sindh govt are mostly sleeping like always, Punjab is busy allocating money for Laptops, Danish Schools and Metro Buses, KP is busy doing homework for actual reforms they promised to make before elections. Recent online FIR system is an example. Lot more is underway right now, will be up and running soon and then we'll be able to better discuss them.

Baki reh gaye, CM house issue, not attending deceased PTI MPA's funerals and all that, even though I believe PTI should have done better about them, however these aren't that serious issues. PTI's focus is clear on the core issues and they are right at money on these core issues. Stay tuned in coming months, we're about to see few good things in KP during first 90 days.
yar if pti does something good for pakistan than it's all very well and we wish them good luck ! but now when i look around i see disappointed pti supporters , but when we look at pml-n ,we their supporters are satisfied with their work in punjab ! ask any poor/middle class man in punjab ! they're all very happy with shahbaz sharif's work in their province, u see our party has already delivered ! my family is very close to sharif family and we know how sincere to pakistan they r. our government is already working hard to end the major crisis in the country.go visit danish schools and other schemes in punjab and you might understand what my point is !

yar if pti does something good for pakistan than it's all very well and we wish them good luck ! but now when i look around i see disappointed pti supporters , but when we look at pml-n ,we their supporters are satisfied with their work in punjab ! ask any poor/middle class man in punjab ! they're all very happy with shahbaz sharif's work in their province, u see our party has already delivered ! my family is very close to sharif family and we know how sincere to pakistan they r. our government is already working hard to end the major crisis in the country.go visit danish schools and other schemes in punjab and you might understand what my point is !

Actually, I haven't met with any disappointed PTI supporter as of yet instead met a lot of N-league's disappointed supporters. People voted N-League because they thought they will solve the problems and will revive the business industries. But do you know what is the general opinion in business class and common man after the current budget? A few days ago, I met a store keeper in my area, he is a big N-League supporter who voted for N-League. Now he was literally abusing N-League's policies especially in budget. When I asked, he said, being a shop keeper himself, he knows how much inflation has occurred after current budget. So it depends upon your surrounding and your gathering. In short, its too early to say anything about it as of now, its just been 2 months for both N-League and PTI so lets wait a little and see where things will go.

And Danish Schools, I personally studied this project.. The project is cr@p and no one cares about this project. Common man doesn't know much about this.

296111_584896684864037_1616924871_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom