What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does that mean ? :unsure:

Urdu is my & @Marshmallow 's mother tongue too does that mean we're Urdu Speakers too in the context in which he asked the question & you answered it ! :undecided:
seedha seedha kyun nahi bol deta that u wanna know where exactly is he from..:P

Last edited by a moderator:
Hes an Israeli - Tereiii koi kiyaaa ? :P

Maybe he doesn't like you ! :whistle:

So where did you go in the Northern Areas ? :what:

went to drop dada in abbottabad...jany ka nam hi nai ly ry thy:P lol jk:P

chalo guys,main chala sone.. may come back later though..;) goodbye @Marshmallow @Secur @Armstrong uncle:D

409332.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
On what? US being the favorite destination for researchers and academicians?

UFFF no...you wrote about how flexible American education is and I agree on that point and that British education doenst cover broad subjects...

As fir researchers wanting to go there...it is partial truth...coz there is ample funding IF you land on it...otherwise it could take years to actually get someone to fund you (or so I heard....but that is also the case for UK)

UFFF no...you wrote about how flexible American education is and I agree on that point and that British education doenst cover broad subjects...

As fir researchers wanting to go there...it is partial truth...coz there is ample funding IF you land on it...otherwise it could take years to actually get someone to fund you (or so I heard....but that is also the case for UK)

Recently UK universities stopped funding PhD candidates outside EU, only source of funding for them now being British Council, and they have only a handful of such scholarships. Now who in right frame of mind will choose UK over US/Canada?

Recently UK universities stopped funding PhD candidates outside EU, only source of funding for them now being British Council, and they have only a handful of such scholarships. Now who in right frame of mind will choose UK over US/Canada?

And how is US/ Canadian funding? I have not searched much in it but last I heard they are not easy either....

I was actually suggesting EU as their funding is open for everyone and not just EU citizens...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom